• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammy

Veteran
What happened now
his stupid comment during the press conference. I mean - the question from that reporter alone is pure bullying and for him as a fellow contestant to react like that…

esc87fan

Here's the EBU's statement:

We are currently investigating an incident that was reported to us involving the Dutch artist. He will not be rehearsing until further notice. We have no further comment at this time and will update in due course.

Sammy

Veteran
Here's the EBU's statement:

We are currently investigating an incident that was reported to us involving the Dutch artist. He will not be rehearsing until further notice. We have no further comment at this time and will update in due course.
wow! that sounds serious! I can’t remember anything like that happening im the past!

Mainshow

Veteran
Aftonbladet reports that there was some sort of incident after the press conference in which Joost was involved in.

People on fB claim that all Eurovision-related content on his Instagram is gone now. Can someone check it?

I think it's pretty serious, guys.

Sammy

Veteran
A dutch newspaper alledgedly said he wanted to do a statement onstage during the final and EBU denied that. But it seems unlikeable. There were numerous attempts to make a statement (Ireland, Belgium) and none of them faced the an „investigation“.
The most plausible one seems the „fight“-incident to me. That sounds like something that calls for immediate action. Everything else - the pressconference included - could have been handled after the final. Especially because we heard nothing of an official complaint of the Israeli Delegation regarding the latter.

theditz83

Veteran
Looking at his face in the video posted on the Eurovision Facebook when they select their running order halves, that is not a performer delighted to be taking part anymore...

Top Bottom