14 8.8%

11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

shameless

I never got the first hype of Levina when being on screen. To me she was the epitome of Bieder (untranslateable german word that describes her best) but I guess that's why basic Germans liked her.
The difference with her NF was that everything happened in just one show rather than in multiple steps but yes, everything including the involved contestants as well as the songs would've probably also had that bad outcome regardless. Given it was produced by Brainpool but lacking Raab it really was obvious how much the success prior to that relied on him.

ESC94

I never got the first hype of Levina when being on screen. To me she was the epitome of Bieder (untranslateable german word that describes her best) but I guess that's why basic Germans liked her.
The difference with her NF was that everything happened in just one show rather than in multiple steps but yes, everything including the involved contestants as well as the songs would've probably also had that bad outcome regardless. Given it was produced by Brainpool but lacking Raab it really was obvious how much the success prior to that relied on him.

I always found her personally as interesting as an empty sheet of paper. xbored

Franzilein

Poor Levina deserved sooooo much more, she has a very unique voice and that woman is beautiful and charismatic. But those songs were dreadful. I look up her newest music every once in a while and sadly she hasn't really released anything interesting (to me) on her own as well. With the right producer and a more daring persona she could do so much, not just in terms of Eurovision... I would love a glorious return from her tho. With a contemporary banger like this 👀

Oof, you sure that ain't Levina singing that song? Sounds exactly like her :mrgreen:

Nah, seriously, that's the thing no? We have so many great singers available, but when it comes to producing their own songs, they're lacking quite a bit. And the songs NDR provided Ann-Sophie, Sisters etc. were pretty much all of the time one huge meh. Hence why I was so glad when Michael Schulte came along, I knew he was an amazing composer, performer AND singer, basically the whole package. Wishing for his participation a few months before he actually announced the latter is still my proudest moment on this forum haha

I bims

Veteran
To me she was the epitome of Bieder
What NDR made of her was bieder, yes but uhm... no when she has creative control she is definitely not 🙃
Levina.png

NDR wanted Lena 2.0 in 2017 that's why they portrayed her so differently (and initially pushed Helene Nissen so much). Levina was the commodity of that stupid plan. Her last place was completely on NDR.

Realest

Levina was the most boring representative weve ever had. And even vocally she was the worst.
Even Sisters were much better.

Franzilein

What NDR made of her was bieder, yes but uhm... no when she has creative control she is definitely not 🙃
Levina.png

NDR wanted Lena 2.0 in 2017 that's why they portrayed her so differently (and initially pushed Helene Nissen so much). Levina was the commodity of that stupid plan. Her last place was completely on NDR.

Eh, I don't want to say that NDR is without blame (the song was their choice after all), but I think that artistic change in looks came later for her. I remember vividly that that awful dress she had on during her ESC-performance was designed by one of her friends. She had a lot of "creative control" actually :mrgreen:

mauve

Veteran
Seems like Jazka made it to the NF (very probably):

And also rumored Schlager-Pop-Star Marie Reim (daughter of Michelle, ESC 2001), maybe with her new upcoming single "Naiv"?
Saying something big is coming:

Last edited:

ESC94

Seems like Jazka made it to the NF (very probably):

And also rumored Schlager-Pop-Star Maria Reim (daughter of Michelle, ESC 2001), maybe with her new upcoming single "Naiv"?
Saying something big is coming:

Her name is Marie. ;)

And maybe it has nothing to do with ESC and she will compete like her mother at Let´s Dance??

Ajeje Brazorf

Levina was the most forgettable entrant ever for Germany. And the only thing I remember about her song or performance was the intro because... "I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, fire away fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away fire away. You shoot me down, but I won't fall: I'm Titanium".

ESC94

Since I read this name quite often on different sides, don´t expect Zoe Wees to ever participate:

ESC is "just not her vibe" she said.

I´m not sad, for me she´s one of the most overrated singers in :de:, haven´t heard one single convincing live performance yet and her stage presence is also comparable to a bucket of water. (n)

Mainshow

Veteran
Since I read this name quite often on different sides, don´t expect Zoe Wees to ever participate:

ESC is "just not her vibe" she said.

I´m not sad, for me she´s one of the most overrated singers in :de:, haven´t heard one single convincing live performance yet and her stage presence is also comparable to a bucket of water. (n)
Zoe probably knows she would finishing bottom 5 with her vocal performance... btw, I've heard she's quite a diva off camera... it's better for us fans if she doesn't compete in out NF... like ever.

And I completely agree with you. None of her songs has really been convincing...

ESC94

Zoe probably knows she would finishing bottom 5 with her vocal performance... btw, I've heard she's quite a diva off camera... it's better for us fans if she doesn't compete in out NF... like ever.

And I completely agree with you. None of her songs has really been convincing...

I also find her wannabe international attitude really stupid, when she performed at "Wetten dass..." she spoke more English than German afterwards with Thomas Gottschalk. It really feels like she she thinks"I soooo wanna be an American, but sadly I´m from borinng Germany". Not the best mindset if you wanna represent your country at Eurovision if you ask me. xthink

Top Bottom