14 8.8%

11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Bmbriga

OK, from all the entitled stup stuff I read in my life, this Will guy is probably a winner. So, you send 4 (f-o-u-r) songs, because you want to increase your chances and then have nerve to b**ch about their choice later.
If you didn't want to perform that song you shouldn't have sent it in the first place. :rolleyes:

b4ld3r

Every single example of "officially submitted songs" posted here in the thread has made me feel nauseous. If finances are NDR's excuse for the disgusting songs they have subjected us to over the past decade, why are they wasting funds on the audition show with Conchita?

Internally select Voxxclub or a similar random populist established artist who likes to do tv appearances, instead of just anually broadcasting a bonfire of taxpayer money. They had the right idea back in 2015, but picked the worst possible choice and seem to have been scared to do it since... The Netherlands sending someone who had a #1 song in Germany just a couple of months ago would ideally provide a wake up call for them by contrasting their levels of ambition, but then I remember how they just ignored Electric Callboy.

If you don't care about building a national final with a consistant format and basic quality control, then it's completely pointless and just paints a worse image of the contest among the general audience.

Realest

5x 0-3 Jurypoints
#DexitfromBig5

GCm7g48WMAAW0sq

Mainshow

Veteran
The wildcard shows will be broadcast on 27th January at 11:10 pm and on 3rd February at 11:55 pm. The last show ends at 2:10 am.

In the first two shows, the candidates try to get a spot in one of the coaches' teams (the announcement of the candidates were irritating. I didn't expect them to face auditions again).

In show 3, vocal coaches will help to eliminate one talent per team after they performed in duos or trios.

In show 4, the 8 remaining candidates have to be ranked by their performance skills based on a lip-syncing battle (how unnecessary!!).

Show 5 will show the candidates choosing their songs and recording them (or continuing working on them). (Hello, Swiss rejects). At the end, the two coaches will choose on candidate each.

Fans who like to torture themselves can watch the first 5 sows a few days earlier in the Mediathek.

The "final" will air on 8th February at 10 pm.
Only 4 finalists will perform.

source: ESCkompakt

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
On a better note and for LOTL-Fans: fantastic cover of "The look", feat. Blümchen. xheat

And LOTL covert also (many more, a whole album actually) "Died in your arms tonight" feat. Anica Russo

Bobjan FR

In show 4, the 8 remaining candidates have to be ranked by their performance skills based on a lip-syncing battle (how unnecessary!!).
Conchita thought it was drag race lol

I already found the wildcard for one spot in final useless, but when i see what they are supposed to do... It's worse Oo

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m sure I read somewhere that the vast majority of singing on German TV (namely by guest singers) is almost always lip synced? Not sure why they’d do that for actual contestants competing for a place to sing live in front of 200m people lol

ESC94

mauve

Veteran
She really has the voice of her mother, and that´s not a compliment. xscared
She sounds like Minnie Mouse ... and should she really be in our NF, I think she will win. :eek: No idea if the people will like German Pop Schlager ...

ESC94

She sounds like Minnie Mouse ... and should she really be in our NF, I think she will win. :eek: No idea if the people will like German Pop Schlager ...

Well, lets see it from the positive side. If she indeed wins the NF (doubt that) and then flops at Eurovision no one will demand Helene Fischer anymore. :LOL:

mauve

Veteran
Well, lets see it from the positive side. If she indeed wins the NF (doubt that) and then flops at Eurovision no one will demand Helene Fischer anymore. :LOL:
I forgot to ask, but do you like Großstadteflüster's "Ich kündige"? It is rumor that they applied, but so many people like it and I don't know why ... okay definitely the better choice than Reim! :ROFLMAO:

ESC94

I forgot to ask, but do you like Großstadteflüster's "Ich kündige"? It is rumor that they applied, but so many people like it and I don't know why ... okay definitely the better choice than Reim! :ROFLMAO:

Nope, not my cup of tea either, don´t think this kind of "fun" will translate into votes outside of :at: and :ch:.

Top Bottom