17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

nudiecrudi

May I introduce you to these two letters

800px-Deutsche_Bahn_AG-Logo.svg.png

That stereotype of punctuality really falls apart with our national railway company :lol:
With such a dense and articulate railway net is impossible to have a perfect punctuality me thinks.
It happens in all big European countries. I've traveled through France and Spain, Italy included, with train and not always the timetable was respected punctually

I bims

Veteran
With such a dense and articulate railway net is impossible to have a perfect punctuality me thinks.
True but in the past is just has been much better, we even had some sayings referring to how reliable and puncutial our trains are. Our railway network is really dilapidated by now though, but our Ministry of Transport has been doing nothing cause they are in the pocket of our car lobby. Unreliable trains = People buying and driving cars.

But y'all are German, you're supposed to be ponctual people xD
Germans aren't really that punctual or efficient. What is more true would be that Germans strive for precision and in order to achieve that we create convoluted systems and bureaucracy that are thorough but incredibly slow and in the end lead to everything being messed up cause no one knows what's going on anymore.
Even our national selections reflect that mindset 🙃

https://www.schlagerpuls.com/esc-vo...er-teilnehmer-naht-ist-ein-schlagerstar-dabei

The announcement of the participants is planned for January 19th - the date is still subject to change.
I really don't like that they don't have a clear date. Tells me they once again don't really have a roadmap and are ill prepared...

Last edited:

Marcos C

but our Ministry of Transport has been doing nothing cause they are in the pocket of our car lobby. Unreliable trains = People buying and driving cars.
So much for the government of Germany doing its part to reduce air pollution, eh? But that's a topic for another forum, right?

I bims

Veteran
So much for the government of Germany doing its part to reduce air pollution, eh? But that's a topic for another forum, right?
The industry is shifting towards electric cars (germans having to buy new cars = €€€) so that's not really the biggest issue (the shift is slow and getting slowed down by right wing populism even further tho), but people that simply can't afford a car are left in the dust cause barely have a reliable, affordable alternative. If you live in rural areas you are fucked.

But yeah that's a topic for another forum lol

Storm

I listened to the first seconds of that Marie Reim song (couldn't do more...) and ever since then, I had that "schalalalalalalala" bit from that 'Is this the way to Amarillo' song in stuck in my head.

Storm

I'm sorry, I have no idea why there were suddenly three identical posts 😭

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, on January 12, Marie Reim releases her sinle "Naiv", so does Großstadteflüster (but I thought that they possibly applied with "ich kündige") with "Huckepack" and Michael Schulte with "If you love me". Well, let's see.

ESC94

Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, on January 12, Marie Reim releases her sinle "Naiv", so does Großstadteflüster (but I thought that they possibly applied with "ich kündige") with "Huckepack" and Michael Schulte with "If you love me". Well, let's see.

We have to wait and see, I think some are doing this on purpose.

DirtyFalcon

Did anyone shared this before ? I've seen this rumored on X but i have no idea if this is true or not. If they're on the german selection and win, they could literally obliterate the televote in Malmö.

mauve

Veteran
Did anyone shared this before ? I've seen this rumored on X but i have no idea if this is true or not. If they're on the german selection and win, they could literally obliterate the televote in Malmö.

That's exactly the song that is rumored to be in. But we have to wait!

I bims

Veteran

Omg that would be killer

DirtyFalcon

That's exactly the song that is rumored to be in. But we have to wait!

Yes sorry i just saw the messages before. I was so excited after hearing the song for the first time that i directly went here writing my message without even watching before :ROFLMAO:

mauve

Veteran
I am not too much of a Fan of "Ich kündige", but if Großstadtgeflüster can prevent Marie Reim, I will support them. ;) Because should they both be really in the NF, it will be between these two for sure.

Top Bottom