14 8.8%

11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

eerik

Wait, are Grossstadtgeflüster really in it? I only know them because John B dropped "Haufenweise Scheisse" in one of his mixsets like 15 years ago, but they have my full support.

b4ld3r

If Grossstadtgeflüster made the cut, then their song is the best one NDR has squeezed out in half a decade. Which isn't saying much, but would still be a sign of progress.

lasse braun

i like the lyrics from many großstadtgeflüstersongs and sometimes also the beats - if "ich kündige" will make the cut it is something special in the selection. xqueenbitch

, then their song is the best one NDR has squeezed out in half a decade

nothing can beat lilly among clouds.xpolice

mauve

Veteran
Wait, are Grossstadtgeflüster really in it? I only know them because John B dropped "Haufenweise Scheisse" in one of his mixsets like 15 years ago, but they have my full support.
Just a rumor, but the rumor has been there since October and Großstadtgeflüster indicated it subtle in an interview. But nothing is confirmed yet, just a rumor so far so better not have high hopes yet.

DirtyFalcon

I mean if Grossstadtgeflüster really applied for the NF with Ich Kundige, there's absolutely no way they don't select this, unless they really want self-sabotage themselves intentionnally or have only songs as strong as this (what i doubt). I want to believe that they will select this because they're on the right track with a more diverse NF last year.

ESC94

I mean if Grossstadtgeflüster really applied for the NF with Ich Kundige, there's absolutely no way they don't select this, unless they really want self-sabotage themselves intentionnally or have only songs as strong as this (what i doubt). I want to believe that they will select this because they're on the right track with a more diverse NF last year.

You don´t know the German audience then. :ROFLMAO:

DirtyFalcon

You don´t know the German audience then. :ROFLMAO:

When i said "they" on my previous message, i wanted to say the NDR, not the german audience . There's absolutely no way NDR doesn't choose this :ROFLMAO:

I think the german audience could vote for this. The 12 points of Germany in the televote last year were for Finland so it shows they can vote for something unique and original.

ESC94

When i said "they" on my previous message, i wanted to say the NDR, not the german audience . There's absolutely no way NDR doesn't choose this :ROFLMAO:

I think the german audience could vote for this. The 12 points of Germany in the televote last year were for Finland so it shows they can vote for something unique and original.

Well, the show will be broadcast on Channel 1 and the average age of its viewers is way above sixty. And just because they voted for something in the year before doesn´t mean it will happen again.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is different (for me) from Ikke last year.

IF Grossstadtgeflüster is one of your national finalists on Jan 19, it is IMPERATIVE that you select them. You are sitting on a televote gold mine (and not just drunk Brits this year!!!!)

mauve

Veteran
Well, the show will be broadcast on Channel 1 and the average age of its viewers is way above sixty. And just because they voted for something in the year before doesn´t mean it will happen again.
But the Final will start 10 PM. The older people hopefully will be in bed around that time.

giphy.gif

ESC94

But the Final will start 10 PM. The older people hopefully will be in bed around that time.

giphy.gif

Wait until some Schlager websites launch a "Schlager for Malmö" campaign. :LOL:

More on the ironic side this post, but I wouldn´t rule that out either.

Datura

grossstadtgeflüster would be amazing! i doubt though they'd pick a song that they've already released, their new album will be out this year so i think it would rather pick a new one but either way they would be an amazing choice!

Top Bottom