11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

I bims

Veteran
grossstadtgeflüster would be amazing! i doubt though they'd pick a song that they've already released, their new album will be out this year so i think it would rather pick a new one but either way they would be an amazing choice!
Electric Callboy also still applied with "We Got the Moves" even though it was an older song, they usually send more than one song to have a higher chance of being chosen.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
If your broadcaster sleeps on Electric Callboy AND THEN Grossstadtgeflüster then I have no hope for you Germany

Paco Roca

I lost hope for the UK but it's since come back!! You'll have your resurgence
When did the UK return? With Sam Ryder? Ok not bad compared to the last appearances but nothing sensational or even victorious either. I would have liked to see how it would have ended if there had been no conflict in Ukraine. I hope that Germany can rise again. I think she has much more to offer than what she has sadly shown us. The singer, I don't remember his name, with the dancer disguised as a hand was the lowest point reached in history. With LOTL I saw a glimmer of decency but for the moment I only see a lot of confusion.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
When did the UK return? With Sam Ryder? Ok not bad compared to the last appearances but nothing sensational or even victorious either. I would have liked to see how it would have ended if there had been no conflict in Ukraine. I hope that Germany can rise again. I think she has much more to offer than what she has sadly shown us. The singer, I don't remember his name, with the dancer disguised as a hand was the lowest point reached in history. With LOTL I saw a glimmer of decency but for the moment I only see a lot of confusion.
It would have ended similarly because by your logic we would have had another podium finish in 2023

Paco Roca

It would have ended similarly because by your logic we would have had another podium finish in 2023
In fact I asked you when the UK came back. Sam Ryder was just an interlude and it's not even anything sensational.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
In fact I asked you when the UK came back. Sam Ryder was just an interlude and it's not even anything sensational.
No you insinuated that the Ukraine war somehow boosted the UK’s result when in fact we boosted our own result by sending an excellent song and vocalist

The UK def came back in 2022. Our entry last year wasn’t even bad commercially. No where near the shower of shite we’d have sent 10 years prior

mauve

Veteran
Thank you for contributing to the thread becoming longer and longer with your discussion. Could you hold out a little longer - like until next Friday when the songs come out? Maybe we will have the longest thread with the most heated discssions until May! xheat:mrgreen:

Paco Roca

No you insinuated that the Ukraine war somehow boosted the UK’s result when in fact we boosted our own result by sending an excellent song and vocalist

The UK def came back in 2022. Our entry last year wasn’t even bad commercially. No where near the shower of shite we’d have sent 10 years prior
I liked Sam but it was an English reinterpretation of Gjon's Tears. The song wasn't bad but not that sensational either. Let's say that 2022 was a very weak year, so much so that the Moldovan train was about to reach the finish line before the others. I'm not saying this because I support Spain but SloMo in the sound and the show had the winning vibes. I'm off-thread but I want to be confident for the UK with Olly Alexander.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
I liked Sam but it was an English reinterpretation of Gjon's Tears. The song wasn't bad but not that sensational either. Let's say that 2022 was a very weak year, so much so that the Moldovan train was about to reach the finish line before the others. I'm not saying this because I support Spain but SloMo in the sound and the show had the winning vibes. I'm off-thread but I want to be confident for the UK with Olly Alexander.
There’s major hype for Olly this year, I’m not quite as enthusiastic as some in the UK as I like to air on the side of caution as anything can happen at Eurovision; besides we don’t even have a song yet nevermind staging, choreography & looks. Don’t get me wrong though, Olly is a fantastic act and is most definitely our best shot at winning since we last won imo. Just depends on the song!

I just want the same for you guys!

Looren

Veteran
To be fair you loved rockstars so the bar is so low that you could use it to host the world limbo championship

Yeah and tbh I still listen to that song, still my fave German entry xheart

And I've got information from my aunt who's working in NDR that Malik Harris is in the NF and that the NF is already rigged for him to win :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

EscGeek

Veteran
OMG! I need Ich Kundige in Malmo.x12points (Unless Ikke is also in the running, and even then i'll need him at his best to come close to Grossstadlongassname)

angers-bingo-cat.gif

Top Bottom