14 8.8%

11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

ESC94

I am not too much of a Fan of "Ich kündige", but if Großstadtgeflüster can prevent Marie Reim, I will support them. ;) Because should they both be really in the NF, it will be between these two for sure.

That says a lot though if you have to support a song you don´t really like just because another one is even worse. :confused:

This will be another wasted year, I can feel that.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did anyone shared this before ? I've seen this rumored on X but i have no idea if this is true or not. If they're on the german selection and win, they could literally obliterate the televote in Malmö.

Ermmmmm this is incredible ?!?!

mauve

Veteran
This will be another wasted year, I can feel that.
I had my pleasure with LOTL last year - so I have to say this time I hope that whatever song it is (even "Ich kündige"), we can escape last place. What I mean is even when I can't support the act and whoever will represent us, I wish Him/her/them good luck.

ESC94

I had my pleasure with LOTL last year - so I have to say this time I hope that whatever song it is (even "Ich kündige"), we can escape last place. What I mean is even when I can't support the act and whoever will represent us, I wish Him/her/them good luck.

Interesting, I personally only can do that when I really like an act, it wouldn´t feel genuine otherwise for me.

ESC94

That´s just my opinion though and I only do this for entries I really HATE, last year for example I wished LoTL good luck because even though it wasn´t fully my cup of tea on a musical level I thought they were good and worthy representatives for :de:. :)

mauve

Veteran
That´s just my opinion though and I only do this for entries I really HATE, last year for example I wished LoTL good luck because even though it wasn´t fully my cup of tea on a musical level I thought they were good and worthy representatives for :de:. :)
And I don't hate"Ich kündige", so that's why I can support them.

I am Ich Kündige obsessed and no one can stop me
Apparently a twitter account that leaked many sons from MGP, now leaked also "Ich kündige" and Reim's "Naiv":

and

Mainshow

Veteran
OMG WTF is "Ich kündige"?!?! #psyched

It's the first time that I really listened to Marie Reim and the tone of her voice is quite lovely?! - "Naiv" is catchy, too - tbh, I wouldn't mind to see a Schlager song represent us. It would be a lovely contrast to our entry from 2023.

ESC94

OMG WTF is "Ich kündige"?!?! #psyched

It's the first time that I really listened to Marie Reim and the tone of her voice is quite lovely?! - "Naiv" is catchy, too - tbh, I wouldn't mind to see a Schlager song represent us. It would be a lovely contrast to our entry from 2023.

Nope, then I´d rather go with "Ich kündige", at least the voice of the leading singer doesn´t sound like Minnie Mouse. :LOL:

mauve

Veteran
An unpredictable factor is the time the NF is being broadcast, at 10:05 pm in the evening.

PS: Hope you don´t hate me now after my recent posts. :(
We had different opinions before - that is absolutely okay and no reason to hate anyone. xkiss

Top Bottom