11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

mauve

Veteran
I guess Schummert has an unique voice, but I hope it's not a mellow rock kind of song ... that would take us to the bottom again.

Mainshow

Veteran
I guess Schummert has an unique voice, but I hope it's not a mellow rock kind of song ... that would take us to the bottom again.

Yeah, it's always the same with these former The Voice candidates - great voices (I mean, they still ended up being high) but it's difficult to tell because they heavily rely on producers and songwriters and usually don't have much impact on the song-writing process anyway but let's wait and see... I think that the "Ich will zum ESC" mess will be worse/more generic :D

mauve

Veteran
Someone said the first song could be this one: :(

- leather jacket
- empty bank account
- Bon Jovi vibes
- James Dean

But: where's the couple on the sofa?

Mainshow

Veteran
^^ it's also a bit gay (a song Troye Sivan would be dying for / twink music) but very hetero (he's fishing on a cutter and trying to get the attention of a woman in the music video).

mauve

Veteran
^^ it's also a bit gay (a song Troye Sivan would be dying for / twink music) but very hetero (he's fishing on a cutter and trying to get the attention of a woman in the music video).
On ESC Kompakt everyone believes this is the first song. Too radio friendly and kind of boring. Reminds me of Bryan Adams. Let's hope that the stronger songs will still come.

Mainshow

Veteran
On ESC Kompakt everyone believes this is the first song. Too radio friendly and kind of boring. Reminds me of Bryan Adams. Let's hope that the stronger songs will still come.

Yeah, that song goes nowhere and honestly, I think that his vocals are rather weak and that's even the studio version.
That song is not competitive at all.

mauve

Veteran
This song really screams 2022 reloaded. xbored
Let's hope that they started with the weakest song. Tbh I even prefer Reim to this, because "Naiv" at least has some kind of earworm potential. But this here is just bland and boring. Meh.

mauve

Veteran

ESC94

Probably 7 acts as Alina Stiegler will introduce them again from February 5th - means 6 acts, plus wildcard

There are eight episodes. Shouldn´t be that eight acts?? xthink

Top Bottom