11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

mauve

Veteran
Oh btw. they are NOT reacting to the videos, but to auditions probably. In German: "Auftritte".

I bims

Veteran
Why do people want a gimmick all the time?
We don't really specifically want a gimmick but it just so happens that the gimmick songs for Germany like Electric Callboy or Großstadtgeflüster are simply the best 😅

I think the songs of Tränen are incredibly boring, they don't do anything fresh with the sound it's basically "Wir sind Helden" but less catchy and kinda pretentious.

The word that's being beeped out is 'Katze' so probably not Großstadtgeflüster after all lol.
Yeah I think it's maybe Tränen with a song they haven't released yet or someone completely different.

mauve

Veteran
I don't think it is Tränen. They are on Tour in Münster at 16.02.
So probably not Die Tränen, not T. Electronics. I am not a an of the GSGF-Song, but have the feeling that (almost) everything alludes to this act. Or - a completely other act with a song that has not been released yet.

mauve

Veteran
Tränen alluded under the video of "Mitten ins Gesicht" that they won't be at ESC. Someone asked "ESC?" and they answered "Erstmal Fernsehgarten". So they are really most likely out.

mauve

Veteran
Newest rumor:

Official video coming on 19th and it's --- a cat! And I would be more than happy if this should be the song --- fantatstic!

Edit: Yep. Galant writes on insta "„am Freitag lassen wir eine Bombe platzen. Presaven✨7 Std.“ Can't be clearer!

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
So: so far very likely

Love on a Budget - NinetyNine
Galant - Katze

Ryk and Isaak and Reim could be in, they follow each other (also Galant)

Isaac:

Last edited:

Storm

Oh god that Katze song is one of the worst I've ever heard LOL

On the other hand, that Isaak song sounds super Eurovision 😄

Thanks for all the detective work in this thread!!

Franzilein

Yeah, this is just a Grossstadtgeflüster waiting room, no? :lol: I can only imagine the disappointment if they aren't one of the candidates.

In the meantime, have a banger from the past, this is my favourite song by them :lol:

I bims

Veteran
I'm going to be stunning and brave about this and confess, that I'm obsessed with the snippet of Isaak's song and I'm getting conflicted who to root for 🥹
"Ich kündige" is the stronger song for Eurovision tho... I'm not that delusional

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
I'm going to be stunning and brave about this and confess, that I'm obsessed with the snippet of Isaak's song and I'm getting conflicted who to root for 🥹
"Ich kündige" is the stronger song for Eurovision tho... I'm not that delusional
Here are three more snippets

He has a strong voice - and for a "mainstream" pop song it might be okay. I guess since Galant is in, GSGF are probably out. They all follow each other Galant, Reim, Ryk ect. Other two names: Max Mutzke and a Leona Music (?). I am not sure, but have the feeling that Reim will make it in the end.

And there is nothing to be ashamed about liking a song. I am also the only one here lovin Ryk. :) And I like "Katze" personally, but know that at ESC it would be zero points. ;) In the end, I feel it will be probably between Reim, Isaac and Ryk, depending on the performance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom