11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

mauve

Veteran
We are currently rising in the odds, while we are getting less and less excited for anything lol what is happening?
Being 12th in the odds ... People on ECKompakt assume it's people still thinking that GSGF will be in the NF or because of Bodine Monet's 5 sec-snippet. :ROFLMAO: I rather think that other countries' songs probably are worser. And this means nothing. We have January after all.

Yes, for now Isaak would be best ... he could receive at least some Juries' points.

Storm

Ok, todays video does not sound like Marie Reim lol So who's out? Ryk or Isaak?

Datura

i would love to sie GSGF at eurovision but i still have my doubts. they are on tour until may 4th, isn't that way too close to the rehearsals?

I bims

Veteran
i would love to sie GSGF at eurovision but i still have my doubts. they are on tour until may 4th, isn't that way too close to the rehearsals?
Those dates can be moved. You can't plan around an event that you aren't officially part of yet, wouldn't make sense for a band, so it's usually better to move stuff after the fact, so you don't really lose income when you don't get to go.

mauve

Veteran

I bims

Veteran
Ok, todays video does not sound like Marie Reim lol So who's out? Ryk or Isaak?
It's her according to esc-kompakt users.

And I would assume Ryk is out since it would be weird to have two ballads? Isaak would bring in more diversity to the lineup.
When it now turns out that Isaak isn't in the lineup as well, then I'm gonna be pissed, cause this selection sucks so hard and he's the only decent choice aside from Großstadtgeflüster.

Storm

It's her according to esc-kompakt users.

And I would assume Ryk is out since it would be weird to have two ballads? Isaak would bring in more diversity to the lineup.
When it now turns out that Isaak isn't in the lineup as well, then I'm gonna be pissed, cause this selection sucks so hard and he's the only decent choice aside from Großstadtgeflüster.

Yeah me too LOL
Rooting for him but would be typical if he's not in.

Mainshow

Veteran
I cant at how our NF turned from "most songs are In German" into boring ballads and non-competitive mid-tempo songs- all performed in English and 'Katze" Oo

mauve

Veteran
non-competitive
It may not be for us, but I could imagine that Juries might eat it up. I have the feeling that this time NDR didn't want variety of genres, but something for the Juries like Bondine (from the Netherlands btw), Leona and Isaak.

Storm

I cant at how our NF turned from "most songs are In German" into boring ballads and non-competitive mid-tempo songs- all performed in English and 'Katze" Oo

I think you misremember what Wolflast said? lol
I think she said precisely that from the 32 songs, one third was in German and there were strikingly a lot of slow songs.
And that line-up looks exactly like that, with Reim and Galant being two songs in German + a lot of ballad stuff.

Mainshow

Veteran
I think you misremember what Wolflast said? lol
I think she said precisely that from the 32 songs, one third was in German and there were strikingly a lot of slow songs.
And that line-up looks exactly like that, with Reim and Galant being two songs in German + a lot of ballad stuff.

Meh. I expected the German songs to be slightly more interesting.

It's absolutely the worst when international jury members call the shots at the end, e.g. Luxembourg and now probably Germany.

Jury baits are alright - but if they don't present us some variety in the NF - just scrap it and send Isaak or Ryk to Malmö and call it a day.

Hopefully, the songs which will be announced on Friday are more exciting than the posted list by @mauve

I mean, I should be grateful for Lord of The Lost but I don't want to wait for another decade until I can fully support :de: at Eurovision again.

Storm

Agree that a NF currently makes little sense. The quality isn't there in terms of applicants and show organization. I don't know why they're doing it tbh. You'd think they're doing it for the fans but a) when has NDR ever cared about the fans and b) the fans are not even happy with it lol.

I bims

Veteran
Keep in mind NDR told Will Church they are looking this year for an "earworm factor".
And this is the current lineup we got. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE PICKING THIS SHIT.

We know FOR SURE more catchy songs have been applied. This is just such a joke. I'm getting really pissed off again.

Mainshow

Veteran
After last year's NF,.I was pleasantly surprised and it wad the first German NF I watched since 2016 but so far, we only got non-competitive and boring entries without "earworm character" (if the posted songs are really part of our NFs).

Imagine the level of delusion if you pick "Katze" instead of "Ich kündige" thinking it's among the 6 best entries among 850+ submissions.

I'm afraid our NF will be worse than :ie: this year :(

Top Bottom