11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

mauve

Veteran
Third Video out - sounds rather boring. First guess on ESC Kompakt: Bodine Monet - whoever that is.

mauve

Veteran
Clues

The appearance is young (“like my grandchildren”) and fits today
But it's also a bit hippie-like
The song starts off quietly and then gets upbeat
It is reminiscent of (south-)eastern European or oriental music, but could also be played in a pub
Sociable young people (students?) camping on the beach
The artist looks like she went to Australia for a semester abroad and never came back
She is barefoot, wearing a dress and has a “shaggy” hairstyle
She swings her hips but doesn't belly dance
The singer is reminiscent of Ella Finally, but could also work as a drummer in a retirement home
Your voice should be beautiful and not shrill, although it does scream sometimes
However, she hits every note
The song appears to be in English

Mainshow

Veteran
I have the feeling that NDR wants Reim to go to Malmö and so NDR put weak entries next to her. *Verschwörungstheorie*
To be fair, apart from Großstadtgeflüster, all the "rumours" were underwhelming. "Naiv" got a catchy hook, at least.

Let's wait for NDR to move the NF to 8:15 pm to make sure that potential "Schlager fans" are sitll awake to be able to vote for her.

Vondenburg

To be fair, apart from Großstadtgeflüster, all the "rumours" were underwhelming. "Naiv" got a catchy hook, at least.

Let's wait for NDR to move the NF to 8:15 pm to make sure that potential "Schlager fans" are sitll awake to be able to vote for her.
I am not certain, that Marie is in the mix. we should wait.

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
I've missed some episodes, but I'm obviously excited for two (and only two) acts: "ICH KÜNDIGE" (and Grossstadtgeflüster latest track "Huckepack" is really good too - and 2:56 long)... and Ryk. His "Polar" EP obsessed me in 2018 and "You and I" could have won Eurovision in 2018 - and if I well remember, Conchita Wurst thought the same. "Oh Boy" is a good track, but not as amazing as "You and I", "Seas" or "Diamonds". So, hoping he's got something else!

mauve

Veteran
3rd artist seems to be really Bodine:

written by Lukas Hällgren and Ashley Hicklin.

Realest

We climbed from #21 to #15 today.

mauve

Veteran
I have the feelin that this year NDR wants to try pleasing the Juries with Bodine and Isaak.

Probably this will be the acts (plus wildcard)

NinetyNine – Love on a Budget
Galant – Katze
Bodine Monet – Tears like rain
Marie Reim – naiv
Isaac – always on the run
Ryk – Boy (not sure yet)

ESC94

It would be a bit pathetic though if a big country like :de: hast to pick someone from outside despite having a lot of musicians here.

Anyway, this year will be shitty again, not that I´m surprised but I always hope for at least a bit of improvement.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Grossstadtgeflüster really isn’t in the final lineup then once again your broadcaster is purposely sabotaging Germany at Eurovision

Mainshow

Veteran
If Großstadtgeflüster aren't part of the national fail (What a big mistake), I will definitely settle for Marie Reim and will vote for her :D

All the other songs @mauve posted/hinted at are "meh".

lasse braun

I have the feelin that this year NDR wants to try pleasing the Juries with Bodine and Isaak.

Galant – Katze
Marie Reim – naiv
Ryk – Boy (not sure yet)
if you're right with this selection i will go with the cat - komme was da wolle! 😼

mauve

Veteran
if you're right with this selection i will go with the cat - komme was da wolle! 😼
I like Katze too, but it won't be competitive at ESC at all. It won't win the NF anyway ...rather Isaak or Reim or Bodine. Let's wait if the list is right ...

I bims

Veteran
We are currently rising in the odds, while we are getting less and less excited for anything lol what is happening?

Galant – Katze
Marie Reim – naiv
Ryk – Boy (not sure yet)

Well, I have small hopes that the Wildcard is Apollson with a decent song so he could still be a chance. But looking at this, my fav would clearly be Isaak.

Top Bottom