14 8.8%

11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

ESC94

You know why I love the threads about Germany in this forum?? It always feels like coming home, we all know it´ll turn out bady and we have each other to comfort and laugh about the incompetence. :ROFLMAO:

Looren

Veteran

mauve

Veteran
You know why I love the threads about Germany in this forum?? It always feels like coming home, we all know it´ll turn out bady and we have each other to comfort and laugh about the incompetence. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, by now our expectations are somewhere lost in the holes o the moles. I remember last year when we (or some of us) were excited about Patty Gurdy and we know how it turned out in our NF. And so far (okay we have October, not January or February) there is nothing to be excited about. But we have huge arms and we can cuddle again when we conquer with all our strength the last place again.

tumblr_nezfy25gWc1tm4leuo1_500.gif

mauve

Veteran
One positive thing: The German thread will not only be funny the upcoming monthes, but also the one with most pages. Can we get a trophy? xdance2

I bims

Veteran
Virtual youtuber applied for ESC Takanashi Kiara:

For example:

Okay honestly... I think it would really slap if we send a VTuber with a Hologram on stage. That's iconic and would definitely not get 0 points.

mauve

Veteran
Okay honestly... I think it would really slap if we send a VTuber with a Hologram on stage. That's iconic and would definitely not get 0 points.
But I doubt NDR would do that. Kiara actually applied already last year and NDR booted her out.

Marcos C

Virtual youtuber applied for ESC Takanashi Kiara:

I did see the video posted on Reddit yesterday; however, after seeing that it is basically Kiara rambling on and on, I decided against sharing the video here. And no, I did not watch the entire video, just the first few minutes and the last few minutes.

What the fuck did I just listen to...
I know, right?

Top Bottom