11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

I bims

Veteran
Marie Reim (the daughter of Michelle) confirmed that she wants to be part of the NF... so we will likely have some mediocre german schlager song in the lineup. Can't wait...

(old song, just so you have an idea what kind of music she's making)

mauve

Veteran
Marie Reim (the daughter of Michelle) confirmed that she wants to be part of the NF... so we will likely have some mediocre german schlager song in the lineup. Can't wait...

I am not a Schlager-Fan, but if they take Reim into our NF, I hope that the song is at least something special and not this - as you say - mediocre kind of song. And I agree with @ESC94 - I don't like her voice much either. Somehow I have even less hope than last year. And this means something.

ESC94

Yeah, I can feel your excitement. :LOL:

But I also agree with @mauve, I´m even more pessimistic than usual. :(

I bims

Veteran
I am not a Schlager-Fan, but if they take Reim into our NF, I hope that the song is at least something special and not this - as you say - mediocre kind of song. And I agree with @ESC94 - I don't like her voice much either. Somehow I have even less hope than last year. And this means something.
I mean I like that she's actually doing more of a pop-schlager and don't mind her voice, so if she has a banger song I could even be on board the Marie Reim train... but she has yet to release just one song that would fit what I would want from her. Everything she's done has been very mediocre. And I don't think she really has a lot of stage presence.

But I share the generally pessimistic mindset. I have SOME small hope that we will get a surprise like Frida Gold again, an established act that didn't announce their participation before the final lineup is announced. Cause everything I've seen so far has been really underwhelming.

Currently our best shot is Will Church, I think he could at least get some decent points from the jury.

ESC94

I mean I like that she's actually doing more of a pop-schlager and don't mind her voice, so if she has a banger song I could even be on board the Marie Reim train... but she has yet to release just one song that would fit what I would want from her. Everything she's done has been very mediocre. And I don't think she really has a lot of stage presence.

But I share the generally pessimistic mindset. I have SOME small hope that we will get a surprise like Frida Gold again, an established act that didn't announce their participation before the final lineup is announced. Cause everything I've seen so far has been really underwhelming.

Currently our best shot is Will Church, I think he could at least get some decent points from the jury.

We can just hope that only the really hopeless ones have announced their participation so far but to be honest it´s getting increasingly harder for me to believe that. :(

Top Bottom