United States ☂️ WV190 ☔ Nicole Miglis - All I See Is You

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

deen1_537640491.jpg

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: United States of Murica (USM) | WV 61: Beach House - Myth | WV 62 MURICAVISION: MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS Post #906

:mk: voted! xpray for my totally-dead-in-the-water top pointer, but a great NF all around :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: United States of Murica (USM) | WV 61: Beach House - Myth | WV 62 MURICAVISION: MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS Post #906

::midw couldn't resist voting now. Super love for my top 5xlove Such a fine selection. Thank you Floxheart

Krishoes

::losn is going to vote! I'm listening to the tracks and I smell a victory for this big nation!!! xfaint This is one of the best NFs we've had here.

ShoeFlo

Thank you for your nice comment and your voting, Kris. Highly appreciated xheart

Staewi

I can't believe how you didn't even bother to update the glorious successes of my entries. IOTAP :cry:

Luki

Philip Glass in your NF? :eek: I might actually bother to vote in here (if I remember, so please remind me). :)
I planned to send this once I'd get my paws on Murica. ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Il58Ln4cI

ShoeFlo

Ladies and gentleladies,

I decided to hold the LL of my National Final (see post #906) on Tuesday 20 CET.
You are welcome to join this room: https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/feimir-room
The Feimir Room usually have restrictions but an hour before and an hour after the LL the rules are invalid and you are allowed to play whatever you want.
I hope you will enjoy my selection and I hope it will ease your voting for you :)

I will mention some random names [MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION] [MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION] [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] [MENTION=6519]Tinchey[/MENTION] [MENTION=10639]as78[/MENTION] [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] [MENTION=4911]kopachka[/MENTION] [MENTION=6700]Grinch[/MENTION] [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=14612]Aditya[/MENTION]

Already voted, but of course also welcome to join: [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION]

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Oh I can actually make it - I'll be there to scream for Mr. Glass et al. my totally secret favorite et al.!

Genesis

How very dare you use word "Random" next to my nickname. Never been insulted like that in my entire life!

I will try to come for LL xcheer

revallsay

I won't attend the LL, but I will try to listen to the song later :)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I, alas, will not be able to make it, but hope that people enjoy the songs as much as I did. :)

Luki

Ah darn, I have my tuesday planned. Will try to vote on wednesday. ^^

ShoeFlo

Ah darn, I have my tuesday planned. Will try to vote on wednesday. ^^

if you vote anyway it's fine. The LL is basically for everybody but especially for those who struggle with motivating themselves to listen to a 10-songs-NF and the LL should help them and makes it easier :)
I'm looking forward to your voting. Don't rush, I suppose I will set the deadline just some hours before the deadline of WV 62 so you've got enough time!

ShoeFlo

Deadline: Saturday, 2nd April 12 CET

ShoeFlo

Re: United States of Murica (USM) | WV 62 MURICAVISION: MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS Post #906

Beach House - Myth
21st place, 98 points

Late but here we go...
I say thank you to this elite bunch of people:

:12: :sc: :sobr: <- god & goddess of music xheart
:10: ::midw :pl: <- another god & Mr. Burns xheart
:8: xcry
:7: xcry
:6: :mn: :ar:
:5: ::rw
:4: :fo: :ba:
:3: :lv: ::atti :au: :fi: :uk:
:2: ::emro :ma: :ua:
:1: ::uusi :svea: :be: :dk:

Some of my supporters wrote that 21st place is a disappointing result and I also think it's not deserved for that beautiful song. Then again, I expected to end up around 25th place. The PQ songs have been the only songs I was sure I would beat.... I accept this result given that the competition was very strong this time. It's such a nice thing that I can succeed (and by succeed I mean just qualifying for the final) with risky entries like this one. And to be honest I like being the guy who sends the dreamy stuff :D Even though most likely the next few entries will be more rocking (after that instrumental edition obviously)
I think for my song it's bad that there were so many Pot F songs so that the Pot F members could only give small points to me... Better result would've been possible for me
In the last contest I made the experience that people who usually didn't give points to me suddenly loved my entry and it was a nice feeling. Now I got awesome feedback of my fellows Daniel and Kai and it delights me even more xheat Thank you again

Fun fact: 21st place is apparently a typical whiteshoes result: I got 21st with Agent Fresco in Reykjavik 46, and 21st with Jonsi in Wherever 48 (one of the biggest scandals in WV history, should be Top 10).. so this is the third time I'm endiinng on this strange rank... another fun fact: my average place of all editions is... guess what? not 21. It's 20,22. Close enough though! another fun fact: I am 21 years old. :eek: Now it gets mysterious: The crossfoot of 21 is 3. And when you add 663 to 3 your result will be "666" which is the number of devil. It's scary, isn't it?

Another typical whiteshoes place is the number 8. I finished on 8 three times: in WV 42 with Of Monsters and Men, in WV 50 with Thorsteinn Einarsson and in WV 53 with Low Roar :p

Btw, TONIGHT 20 CET LL of my NATIONAL FINAL: https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/feimir-room

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

tumblr_inline_o3dydmO1z41qfr5qg_500.gif

Am fangirling. Am so emotion.

I think that Beach House will become my favourite discovery from the ShoeFlo (even though I already knew them, I just ignored the band for some reason). I'm ready to dive into their music and to see what other marvelous pearls are to be found. I thank you so much for sharing them and this song. I can't believe I had this song down for only 6 points in the final. All of a sudden everything clicked into place as I was sending my votes. I was like "I can't give this only 6 points. It's giving me goosebumps". I hope one day that I can stumble across a song with such a rich, dreamy texture as "Myth" possesses and to share it with WorldVision. It's spellbinding. I cannot stop listening to it. It gets me emotional sometimes:(

21 is your lucky number eh? Mine is 3
latest

I'll be at the LL tonight even though i've already voted.. because why not? I wanna hear the songs againxheat

JamieBrown

Re: United States of Murica (USM) | WV 62 MURICAVISION: MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS Post #906

Oh yeah. Another "interesting" stats thread xheat

Well my number is 2! Or 9! 10 would work as well as 18,20 or 24. But if we count the semi final places as well, 18 is the king xbow Must be followed by 24 or 1 then :lol:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

This NF seems great! :eek: :eek:

I'll listen to these songs tomorrow and will rank them for you to have my votes as soon as possible. :D

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Excuse me? but why is Mexico not confirmed as a voter? I sent you my votes. We will take legal action if those votes are not found and and added.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Excuse me? but why is Mexico not confirmed as a voter? I sent you my votes. We will take legal action if those votes are not found and and added.

Good luck getting over the wall pet.

tumblr_nwnftec9Sl1squgdeo1_500.gif

Top Bottom