Contact us

Sakuralia ❀ NSC 232: Victor le Masne - Parade ❀ Congrats 23: Charlotte Cardin - Confetti

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 136: Amir - Oasis

NSC 136

Our 15th appearance in NSC, and we're doing it big!

Fresh off his 6th-place finish at ESC in Stockholm with the song "J'ai cherché", French rising star Amir stole the hearts of millions of Sakuralians watching the contest across the country. He graciously accepted the invitation by SHK to sing for our nation in Halito with another great song of his!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 136: Amir - Oasis

149s8j6.png

Statement from SHK Radio 2:
We are thrilled and honored to have Amir sing for our country at NSC 136 in Halito! Millions of Sakuralians tuned in to SHK 3 for this year's Eurovision, and he connected with people in a big way. Demand for 'J'ai cherché' and his NSC entry 'Oasis' has grown since the Stockholm appearance, with both songs now in heavy rotation on Radio 2 - the former reaching #1 on the Radio 2 Top Hits chart. We are all behind him, and we hope he can take us to our 4th final in 15 editions.

Ganbatte, Amir-san!

Mayumi Inohara
General Manager/Program Director, SHK Radio 2

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 137

So close to qualifying with Amir, that's how special an artist he has become to me and to all Sakuralians! I truly have Eurovision and the team at France 2 to thank for introducing me to this incredible talent and maybe I'll send him again someday with another song from his album.

Again, big thanks to Vedatistan for the :12:, Luxona and Roseland for :10:, Zaprya for :8:, Dal Riata for :7: and everyone who voted in the semi. This just gives me the encouragement to keep trying

And remember... Always Smile!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 137: Ayumi Hamazaki - progress

NSC 137

So who are we sending to Waiting Iist? Only one of Sakuralia's biggest stars!

Ayumi Hamazaki has agreed to fly the Sakuralian flag with a powerful pop-rock anthem. She opened the 2011 NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen with this song, and now she hopes to light up the stage in Waiting Iist!

esc87fan

Perhaps our 10th straight fail, but our second consecutive close one! Thanks again to those who supported Ayumi this edition, especially Lacrea for the :10:!

Luki

stay strong mdcf! x

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 138: Roisin Murphy - Ramalama (Bang Bang)

NSC 138

They say Ireland's lucky... so let's put that to the test!

I discovered this song watching the second season of So You Think You Can Dance as the contestants performed a zombie-themed number and it sounded really cool. So here's hoping Roisin can bring some Irish luck to Sakuralia and snap our 10-edition DNQ streak!

The original dance performance to this song, it won choreographer Shane Sparks an Emmy!

Luki

Will you host?

esc87fan

YATTA!!!!

We finally did it! After 10 straight DNQs (the last couple of which we came SO close), Sakuralia's going back to the final! Thank you all again so much for believing in this amazing song!

xcheerxheyaxlove::sak

Luki

Congrats hun, well deserved! Now please win! #hype

Deleted member 5361

I am so proud of you. You are an inspiration. xo

esc87fan

Aw, thanks guys! I think Perryfornia's going to take it due to all the LL comments and the high Pregomeshes, but at least a top 10 would be a massive confidence booster for the future - my high goal would be PQ of course. But anything can happen, so we'll see

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 139: Nelly Furtado - Powerless (Say What You Want)

NSC 139

So after getting back to the final and achieving a respectable 12th place, what does one do for an encore?

Going through the NSC database, I found out that nobody has sent my #1 favorite Nelly Furtado song, so I decided to send it to Perryfornia myself! Enjoy!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 139: Nelly Furtado - Powerless (Say What You Want)

Second straight qualification, thank you all so much for the support! xcheer

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 140: Amir - On dirait

NSC 140

SHK couldn't let its viewers and listeners down! By extreme popular demand of the Sakuralian people, Amir is back to fly the flag for our nation in Aimulli with his new single "On dirait"!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 140: Amir - On dirait

The people wanted Amir back, and he didn't let them down! 3rd straight qualification for our nation! xcheer

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 141: The Cranberries - Linger ❀ Congratulations 14: Roisin Murphy - Ramalama

NSC 141

NSC 141 marks 20 editions for Sakuralia in the contest! Since the Irish brought us luck 3 editions ago, let's see if it will work again... this time with one of my favorite Cranberries songs

Congratulations 14
It was an easy choice for our Congratulations 14 entry. After a streak of 10 consecutive DNQs, this was the song that brought Sakuralia back from the dead and had us predicted for top 5. Let's see how it does in this special edition!

Romeo

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 141: The Cranberries - Linger ❀ Congratulations 14: Roisin Murphy - Ramalama

linger? seriously? linger? THAT WAS ON M 'TO SEND LIST' and very close to being my 141 song

i LOVE THAT SONG

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 142: Paula Abdul - Rush, Rush

NSC 142

It's a first for NSC! Legendary singer-dancer Paula Abdul will be participating in Fervorosia as Sakuralia's 21st representative! This is one of my favorite tracks from her "Spellbound" album

Top Bottom