Contact us

Sakuralia ❀ NSC 232: Victor le Masne - Parade ❀ Congrats 23: Charlotte Cardin - Confetti

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 132: TBA ❀ Congratulations 13: Kadebostany - Castle in the Snow

More heartbreak for Celine: first losing her husband, then her brother... and now losing a shot at the NSC 131 final. Thanks for the support though, I guess it's back to the drawing board to find a song worthy of qualification again.

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 132: TBA ❀ Congratulations 13: Kadebostany - Castle in the Snow

No worries, I'll keep trying. Can't wait for NSC Congrats 13 though

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 132: KARA - Mr. ❀ Congratulations 13: Kadebostany - Castle in the Snow

NSC 132

Going adventurous for entry #11... K-pop in the Japanese language! I first discovered the quintet KARA when they debuted at the 62nd NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen in 2011, and this is one of the songs they performed in their 2-song medley. After 4 straight DNQs, could this be the one to bring Sakuralia back to the final?

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 132: KARA - Mr.

A 7th-place finish for Kadebostany at Congrats 13, thanks again to everyone who voted! Now let's see if KARA can score a qualification in NSC 132!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 133

A disappointing few hours for our nation with Celine flopping in the B-final and now KARA flopping in their semi at NSC 132. The only bright light was the 7th place at Congrats 13, time to turn this game around!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 133: Daft Punk - The Game Has Changed

NSC 133

I love instrumentals, but it's this piece from TRON: Legacy that will always remind me of watching the opening ceremonies of the 2014 Sochi Olympics waiting for the torch to arrive. Will the game change as we return to Hypjø?

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 133: Daft Punk - The Game Has Changed

A press release from SHK regarding a past representative!

HANASHIMA: SHK and the entire Sakuralian team are proud to announce that Dami Im, the Korean-Australian singer who represented the country at the 58th Waiting List Song Contest in Belvist with the song "Alive", will be representing Australia at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm, Sweden! The reveal was done by 2014 Eurovision champion Conchita Wurst at her concert in Sydney with 2015 Australian representative Guy Sebastian.

Dami's song will be revealed on March 11.

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 134

Hmmm, what to do next. Should I go :ca:, :us:, or :uk:? Or even bring back Switzi Mama?

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 134: Owl City - When Can I See You Again

NSC 133

Maybe some Disney will help the Sakuralian cause. What do we do with our disappointments? WE WRECK IT!

Here's one of the songs from the 2012 film Wreck-It Ralph

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 134: Owl City - When Can I See You Again

NSC 133

Maybe some Disney will help the Sakuralian cause. What do we do with our disappointments? WE WRECK IT!

Here's one of the songs from the 2012 film Wreck-It Ralph

Sorry my lovely, but Moisantia sent this in NSC 94. It tanked pretty badly too so I've probably done you a favour there! :lol:

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 134: Savage Garden - Affirmation

NSC 134 - Take 2

Owl City has pulled out for personal reasons (aka: it was pointed out to me that my intended entry for this edition was sent by Moisantia in NSC 94)

Therefore, our home-ground representatives from WLSC 64, Savage Garden, have graciously agreed to reunite and step in for Sakuralia once again!

esc87fan

Ohayo minna-san!

I have a question to ask of you guys. Looking back on what I've sent the last 13 editions, I always feel like I need to improve in NSC. What would you like to see in the future from Sakuralia? More Japanese stuff, maybe some more from Canada, perhaps try again with something from the US? I would love to hear your input so I can start planning ahead to future editions

Luki

You should stick to Switzerland tbh. ^^

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 135: Switzi Mama Returns! Diamà - La Mossa

NSC 135

We're ready to "brush off" our recent string of bad luck - Switzi Mama has returned and brought a song that Sakuralians hope will turn things around!

Paper7

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 135: Switzi Mama Returns! Diamà - La Mossa

I still love that song xheart

I'm pretty sure it will do better here than it does in FSC :)

Btw: she once represented :ch: on ESC stage (six4one).

Top Bottom