14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

susanhm

Re: NORWAY 2016

After hearing the snippets I only like Suite 16. And I don´t even know why. I´m usually not for 1D. But maybe something change after I hear the full songs. But Norway, you have had better songs in the previous years.

anselm

I NEED THE FULL SONG OF THE HUNGRY HEARTS NOW.

But ugh, Norway has become Denmark. It's really sad.

susanhm

I NEED THE FULL SONG OF THE HUNGRY HEARTS NOW.

But ugh, Norway has become Denmark. It's really sad.

What do you mean, Norway has become Denmark?

Romeo

Judging on snippets:

Agnete - There will be about 5 songs like this but better in ESC 2016
Elouiz - sounds nice but would be forgotten
Freddy Kalas - Hold on Hold on Hold on... Surely this should be in Melodifestivalen performed by Panetoz! I like it though! a lot! (I was expecting a "silent storm" song when I saw him
Laila Samuels - meh.. dont think I'll like this at all
Makeda - fun.. nice.. not a winner
Pegasus - I think I should like this but it seems a but meh.. I think I will like the full version a lot! I was expecting some awful metal song when I saw them
Stage Dolls - hmmm.. sounds like a JTR song, they seem too old to be singing a song like this
Stine Hole Ulla - parts of this song only dogs will hear.. I think its attempting t be like "let it go" but will flop
Suite 16 - YES YES YES THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE IT THIS NEEDS TO REPRESENT NORWAY!! THIS IS THE MGP WINNER!!!!!!
The Hungry Hearts featuring Lisa Dillan - Oh Christ... this sounds like a bad NF entry from Germany in 1975 or something.. hate it.. and why are there 8 people?

Hegepege

I think Agnethe will be the one to beat for the rest of the bunch. Lailas song is interesting, and I am really curious about what kind of performance art act The Hungry Hearts really are. The rest of the songs are just mediocre crowdpleasers handpicked to make Agnethes song stand out even more.

Romeo

I've said for about 2 years we need a proper boyband in ESC and this year Suite 16 fit that! I think they will get a lot of votes for a lot of reasons.. I think they will be the best choice for Norway.. I can see ESC staying in somewhere near the icy pole if you make the right decision!

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member

Am I the only one liking the Norwegian songs? :eek:
I know, it's only snippets, but it sounds very promising to me :D A HUGE improvement from last year which was a total disgrace!

Suite 16, Laila Samuels and Stine Hole Ulla (I LOVE DISNEY BALLADS!) would probably be my favorites ;)

cassio

I know, it's only snippets, but it sounds very promising to me :D A HUGE improvement from last year which was a total disgrace!

Suite 16, Laila Samuels and Stine Hole Ulla (I LOVE DISNEY BALLADS!) would probably be my favorites ;)

Maybe you are lucky to find a few others ........ I think, as someone else said, Norway has become Denmark (bad quality this year from both countries)

Ringdalen

How are some of you able to already have an opinion on the overall quality of the national final? When its just based on some small clips that artists talk over. :)

It´s totally fine to rank the snippets of the songs, give your opinion on them and the artists, but isn't it way too soon to rate the songs already?

I dont usually enjoy any of the MGP snippets that gets posted yearly, but I always feel there are great songs each year when all the songs have been released. :D
Like last year´s winner had this snippet and that made me think it would be boring: https://www.instagram.com/p/yHTkstBSFP/?taken-by=nrkmgp
I changed my mind after the song came out and it was amongst my top 3 favorites from the NF. :D

VikingTiger

At least I agree that last year was a disgrace....as well as 2014.... But luckily there was one song that stood out both years - so the result was more than ok. 15 sec snippets with some talking during them only gives a very short impression of the songs. But I agree - seems much better than last year, at least.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

[MENTION=7176]RomanFromRussia[/MENTION] i've seen that videoxheat Wondrous song. I just cannot wait for The Hungry Hearts Eurovision song. I wish the full versions would come out now. I just feel their song will be the best of the year. So hyped for it.

Ringdalen

Freddy has stolen his own song....

http://wiwibloggs.com/2016/01/20/norway-freddy-kalas-song-happy-rush-disqualified/117196/

What a shame, I liked the song....

Guess I should not have posted my comments about it being too similar everywhere :( :lol:

But I am looking forward to hearing what his new song will sound like. He said awhile ago that he had many songs ready to release this year :D

Btw I wonder how NRK didn't find out about this sooner? It was a major hit in Norway and one of the biggest russ-songs ever :confused: :?

Almost makes me think they did it on purpose to create some needed controversy (that gets people talking) and to get more attention from the media.

ZoboCamel

Aww, Freddy's snippet was one of the few that sounded decent; hopefully his new song isn't a downgrade. Still, I can't exactly complain about the disqualification when the two are that similar.

martin

after some couple of more playing on the slippers. I really think Agnete is the best, but everything could change when we hear the full songs

Mrm

Veteran

Based on samples I'm afraid there isn't a lot of quality in the NF! :9 But let's ee.

I wonder if we will ever get smth as GREAT as "Alvedanesn" again. :(

I want Helene Bøksle to return to MGP!! xbow

Top Bottom