14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

Sammy

Veteran
[MENTION=12192]Verjamem[/MENTION] borderline personality disorder??? Where do you take that information from?

Verjamem

[MENTION=12192]Verjamem[/MENTION] borderline personality disorder??? Where do you take that information from?
That's true, she said that in some interview, but I can't find it now.

Agnete discovered it after her NF's victory.

Sammy

Veteran
That's true, she said that in some interview, but I can't find it now.

Well if you find it, let me know. Cause from what I know about this disorder, it would be quite unlikely that someone with this disorder would a) know or acknowledge the fact of having it and b) even more seldom talk about it in public.

This said, this diagnosis is such a stigmatizing one that we all should be very careful with this information. (IF it was the case).

Verjamem

Well if you find it, let me know. Cause from what I know about this disorder, it would be quite unlikely that someone with this disorder would a) know or acknowledge the fact of having it and b) even more seldom talk about it in public.
Are you sure? You know that nowadays it's more common to talk about mental diseases. So I'm not really surprised that Agnete is open about it.

Anyway, I will look for source.

Romeo

I've never been overly keen on this song but today it has started to grow on me. and after the shocks of the last 2 days rehersals some of the more obvious songs to do well may not and I think this could surprise people

megzpegz

This along with Latvia are my favourites in semi final 2 im hoping they will both qualify and it would be nice if Georgia shocked to as they are my third favourites in semi 2.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
She's sounding great, but the dynamism of the visuals from MGP isn't there :/

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Amazing xheart

martin

Horrible to hear that she have mental issue. Afraid that can slim her chances, since she can,t take interview. Not know if Eurovision is the right place know, but hopefully she know best self and have a great time :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
That looks fabulous. The box is gone but the visuals behind her are stunning enough to make up for it, and glorious vocals as well. I hope this one does really well.

ScarlettGirl

Sad that she is not doing any interviews due to her bipolar disorder. :(
Oh well, good luck to Aggie! xrose

Ringdalen

I did not know about her dealing with bipolar disorder and it makes me so sad to hear. Wish her all the best and hope she is doing better. xrose

She is someone that deserves all the best. Although I am not a fan of this song, am I a big fan of her as a person and musician.
Through the years has she made a lot of great music with deep meanings that has helped people and I am so happy that she is able to live her dream. xheart

hugh

Fair play to Agnete, no matter the result she's doing a great job representing her country and getting up on that stage despite her condition.

Chorizo

I hope she qualifies. I don't want her to feel sad about not qualifying.

Musicosity

That looks fabulous. The box is gone but the visuals behind her are stunning enough to make up for it, and glorious vocals as well. I hope this one does really well.

:shock:

I am surprised that you think the visuals are good. In my view they are far too static. The song is ideal to have some animated background to support its flow, but there is nothing. The dancer has no effect whatsoever. I can understand that they did not do much in that regard in the NF, but here they have far better technical possibilities.

But it's only the first rehearsal and maybe they'll beef up the visuals later. I think they should.

popavapeur

still in my top ten ! i love it. The song is very unforgettable with its tempo switch. The song title + Agnete + the backdrop, eveything has a feeling like, she's singing what's inside her. It feels very genuine to me (even for a pop song). I drink her words.

martin

Press vote give only Norway 9 votes. Only Denmark, Slovenia and Albania is behind us

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
It's the one where she received 9 points? It doesn't matter then. Those "journalists" are just butthurt, pressed, trolls, haters, posers and so on. Nothing relevant.

Top Bottom