16 8.1%

14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

Dessi

Can someone give a source for the alleged bipolar disorder? All I read about was a depression, which is not the same thing at all!

In the Norwegian press she said that she has been struggeling for years with severe depression and serious thoughts of suicide. Her doctors think she is bipolar. She is being investigated for bipolar disorder.

i anixi

Perhaps it is annoying. But such is life. No matter how good a song is, there will always be some haters because everyone has different taste in music. I don't get why you are so bothered by that.

Person's obviously very disturbed. Probably terribly unhappy. Why do you people bother? xshrug

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I find the whole situation a bit hard to understand. It's not at all our place to judge, and I have a lot of sympathy for Agnete, with having social anxiety and struggling with depression myself throughout the years. Maybe I know a little how it could possibly feel for her (although everyone's experience with mental illness is different). It's just weird how she's doing the complete opposite that someone with her condition would be advised to do. Belting out her awesome song in front of hundreds of millions. She's extremely brave. She has put herself in a situation that's ridiculously social and tiring. Stressful even for the most seasoned professionals. I think it's nice how she's been given space. I worry though for her with regards to what's going to happen after the contest. If she fails to reach the final... what if she wins even? I've watched a couple of earlier interviews and she seems really sweet. I wouldn't have guessed she was troubled. Stockholm are missing out on this lovely lady. I hope she gets better and I wish her all the best. I'm looking forward to Agnete's performance.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Mental illness or not, the song is still crap. Sorry.

Well, if it's true that her song is crap (something that it just isn't, but still), at least we could justify her by saying that she's ill. It's the same with PKN last year, they were ill so their song was the best that they could do in their conditions. On the contrary, it's even worse when in ESC there are some retarded songs sung by people who claim to be mentally sane. Don't you think?

Sammy

Veteran
In the Norwegian press she said that she has been struggeling for years with severe depression and serious thoughts of suicide. Her doctors think she is bipolar. She is being investigated for bipolar disorder.

Thanks for that clarification. So the diagnosis bipolar disorder is yet to be confirmed as I understand you.

Dessi

Thanks for that clarification. So the diagnosis bipolar disorder is yet to be confirmed as I understand you.

Yes, you understood me right! :)

Preuss

Go Agnete! Wishing you a speedy recover to the semi final!

Milos-BC

One of my favorites this year as well :D Awesome entry, and I really expected nothing less from :no: , one of my favorite ESC countries :D Typical ESC song that sticks out, that is memorable and that is good as well. Final is certain, no doubt about that.

8 points

joancamo

Now that Iceland failed to qualify being an early favorite I think Norway is in danger too to stay in the semi.

LalehForWD

Jag vill bara säga att jag håller tummarna för Agnete ikväll och hoppas hon är vid gott mod och kan leverera sitt allra bästa. xrosexrosexheartxheart

Easily the best chorus this year.

TomESC

When this won the Norwegian final, I was lukewarm to it as our contribution. It seemed too dire and low-key for Eurovision, and not catchy enough.

But since then I've caught myself singing the chorus randomly every other day. I guess it's an earbug after all. But going into tomorrow's semi-final, it's worrying that she's done little to no press and the song's consequently had little exposure. It's not as immediately catchy as several other strong contenders in semi-final 2, so she's gonna have to truly deliver to make it to the final. Then people will be more familiar with the song and it'll stand a chance to finish respectably, at least.

VikingTiger

I just watched Agnetes dress rehearsal. A very impressing performance! Up untill the last 5 seconds when her voice suddenly collapsed... Hmmm.... that should NOT have happended.
I have finally warmed up to our song this year. It's still not in my top 10, but at least not too far from it...

The most positive thing is that I find the staging one of the best this year. And it suits the song perfectly. It looks all freezing and icy-cold. The colours reflects the real colour and feeling of ice. Knowing where Agnete comes from this makes even more sence: the ice, the arctic light etc.
I will send a big thanx to the norwegian team for really making the best of our entry this year!

From the clips from the dress rehearsal the dancer can not be seen. I hope the focus will be on Agnete and that the dancer will just be shown glimpses of.

Top Bottom