14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

Sammy

Veteran
so she's singing a few lines in french.... :) I'm delighted!

Dessi

I like it, but I don't see this ending in top 5... sorry Norway. xheart
I love you nevertheless... xlove

martin

I like it, but I don't see this ending in top 5... sorry Norway. xheart
I love you nevertheless... xlove

We have 3 top 10 in a row. If we get final this year i,m been happy with that. Not sure we will xcry1

Even SVT pool shows Norway behind Sweden, Spain and Bulgaria. Not sure we will stand out and Agnete mentally issue could both help us or slim our chances (not her fault).

nikolay_BG

Banned
We have 3 top 10 in a row. If we get final this year i,m been happy with that. Not sure we will xcry1

Even SVT pool shows Norway behind Sweden, Spain and Bulgaria. Not sure we will stand out and Agnete mentally issue could both help us or slim our chances (not her fault).

What mental issue?

xshock

Dessi

Oh, you WILL get to the final. But I don't see you in top 5 like the NRK-panel said. But you WILL make it to the final. I'm quite sure of that. xheartxheartxheartxheartxheart

martin

What mental issue?

xshock
she have bipolar disorder and can,t take interview with press or fan know. She is still a great singer and love to perform on the stage, but everything could be tougher with Bipolar disorder. Still i,m really hoping she will qualifly to final.

martin

Oh, you WILL get to the final. But I don't see you in top 5 like the NRK-panel said. But you WILL make it to the final. I'm quite sure of that. xheartxheartxheartxheartxheart
Thanks. Hopefully Iceland and Sweden will get Nordic country two top 10 placed this year. I,m are not big fan of Sweden songs, but i,m sure Frans will give a great performing in the final and maybe get top 5 :)

Dessi

Thanks. Hopefully Iceland and Sweden will get Nordic country two top 10 placed this year. I,m are not big fan of Sweden songs, but i,m sure Frans will give a great performing in the final and maybe get top 5 :)

Well, I don't like Swedens song this year either...haha... I like it, but it's nothing special... nothing that I would vote for if another country sent it. And that says a lot.:D

nikolay_BG

Banned
she have bipolar disorder and can,t take interview with press or fan know. She is still a great singer and love to perform on the stage, but everything could be tougher with Bipolar disorder. Still i,m really hoping she will qualifly to final.

I could make a very cheesy joke about that but it would be tasteless. I'm not [MENTION=13781]Chorizo[/MENTION] after all.

Chorizo

I could make a very cheesy joke about that but it would be tasteless. I'm not [MENTION=13781]Chorizo[/MENTION] after all.

Looking for a new thread to spread your hate against me?

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Other videos of the rehearsals of the queen

EscGeek

Veteran
Booooo! Everything is the same...

Mrm

Veteran
This is such a lame entry, composition, performance, vocal, outfit, meeeh.. :(

megzpegz

I feel so bad for her living with bi polar disorder, I can imagine sometimes she will just want to be alone and im glad that people are giving her space as I imagine this is going to be very important for her semi final and final performance. God bless her.

anto475

I wonder should she be participating in something as high-pressure as ESC with bi-polar? I mean I know now it's far too late to remove her and send Laila Samuels from Oslo but she couldn't even make it to the press conference today. Is ESC a bit too much for her?

Sammy

Veteran
Can someone give a source for the alleged bipolar disorder? All I read about was a depression, which is not the same thing at all!

megzpegz

Can someone give a source for the alleged bipolar disorder? All I read about was a depression, which is not the same thing at all!

they said in the press conference that she has health issues.

Top Bottom