GianlucaTomoe

Banned
The video is finally in the official YouTube channel of Eurovision:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Now the video is uploaded also on her personal YouTube channel:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Not loving the video :? It doesn't communicate the stakes of the lyrics or the power of the music well.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
That video was a little bit of a let down... She looks more like an innocent needing someone ELSE to be her Icebreaker than being there to help out. Given the title, there was a lot more which could have been done there. Thank goodness that this will, all being well, have little impact next month!

zs1001

That video was a little bit of a let down... She looks more like an innocent needing someone ELSE to be her Icebreaker than being there to help out. Given the title, there was a lot more which could have been done there. Thank goodness that this will, all being well, have little impact next month!

But at least she looks beautiful. :)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
But at least she looks beautiful. :)

Well yes, that IS something which will shine at ESC I suppose! I think they could do something great with her as a kind of White Witch coming to save someone in the snowy darkness. Or something :p

Terence

Geez, I'm bored of this song. It never really hit me to be honest because of that key change. It will qualify without problems but only because it's in semifinal 2.

5 points

zs1001

Geez, I'm bored of this song. It never really hit me to be honest because of that key change. It will qualify without problems but only because it's in semifinal 2.

5 points

Tastes are so different, I would be bored it If there was not key change. :D

ESCada

I dont agree with you on this.. a top 10 is always a very good result. I dont think many expected Norway to be top 3 last year, but a top 10, yes. I dont think 8th place was too far away from what was predicted.

Based on how good the song is ..... I even expected a top 5 finish, plus It finished 17th in the televote ...

ESCada

Well yes, that IS something which will shine at ESC I suppose! I think they could do something great with her as a kind of White Witch coming to save someone in the snowy darkness. Or something :p

Unless she has a six-pack and a penis her looks won't matter that much ..... Khm Khm EDURNE !!!

Chorizo

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I think when she found out that Gianluca is her greatest fan, she started to question what she is doing, life, and everything. xthink

Are you kidding? Clearly she's the best representative of "originality authenticity realness life outside the bubble" and should be more confident.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I think when she found out that Gianluca is her greatest fan, she started to question what she is doing, life, and everything. xthink

tumblr_mctfh5YOpY1r4i2f3o1_500.gif

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Are you kidding? Clearly she's the best representative of "originality authenticity realness life outside the bubble" and should be more confident.

Finally you post something reasonable xheart

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Top Bottom