16 8.1%

14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

lowyby

I won't answer to every single BS spit by lavieenrose, instead I will just say this:

When it comes to music, and especially Eurovision music, I am extremely radical and picky. This is because I've listened to all the ESC-songs since 1956, so I know that there has been every kind of music. I don't fit myself into the cliché vision of ESC as a party where there should be uptempo songs that makes everybody dance. These songs annoy me. I want a contest where there are only classy songs, songs that makes you think, that makes you reflect, that inspire you, that fill you with feelings. And these are the songs that put the fanboys on fire, and for me, it's always the most ideal thing. Sending fanwanked songs, for me, should be a crime against humanity, because these flops are not songs that respect the conception of music as I intend it, they just have other purposes. They don't rely on the quality, they rely on other things that have nothing to do with music, such as the singer's looks. I listen to any kind of music, I have a really broad musical taste, you could notice if you saw my library on Last.fm; the fact that such mainstream music is not present in ESC because there have to be the dated songs which are there only because "eh, it's Eurovision" is simply shameful. And everything that is contemporary, original, innovative, always gets slammed by the so-called "fans". These for me are not fans, they are simply trolls. Disgusting trolls. Therefore, if they keep such awful behaviour and attitude toward the Music, I'll always be against them and instead I'll support the songs that they dislike.

And once again, the only ones who can carry on the concept of quality music in my mind are only the female singers, because it's being proved in the history of the music that they do better than the men. In the case of Eurovision, I dislike the tonality of the male voices, and also the male singers always have the most unoriginal, dull songs, heard one million of times before.

So you don't fit into the cliché but love Emmelie De Forest, Zlata, Kate Ryan, Charlotte Perelli, hypocrite fuck :p

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
What is there to prove or justify about my arguments? Mariah Carey and Madonna are famous in the world, Joe & Jake and Marco Mengoni aren't.

What have Mariah Carey and Madonna got to do with Eurovision? I mean, seriously! Elton John and Justin Bieber are famous in the world, Agnete and Lidia Isac aren't. So therefore, male artists do better than the women. Utter trash ofc, but that's precisely what you just wrote with the genders inverted.

The only things I'm uninterested about are the biases of the fans; for the rest, I care only about music in ESC, nothing else.

And keeping this thread on topic, as you've shown for your past eight posts which don't concern this entry at all. We're supposed to be discussing Agnete and Icebreaker, or had you forgotten that? Can we please keep the discussion at least in part to do with the best entry this year?

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
It's not my fault that lowyby and lavieenrose keeps being obsessed with me and constantly provoke me and therefore I always have to explain... They started all this discussion, blame it on them

It's absolutely your fault that I'm obsessed with you; I get the sense that you're a very insecure soul who thrives upon attention, so I take pity on you and provide it. You're welcome.

Chorizo

What I've learned from Gianluca: Icebreaker is a good song because it's performed by a woman. If Amir covers it, that will turn Icebreaker into a bad song because he's a man.
Did I get that right?

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I really want to pose some questions about the "arguments" Gianluca has tried to post here but there are far too many, I don't know where to begin and I simply don't have the effort :lol: just totally laughable xrofl

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I really want to pose some questions about the "arguments" Gianluca has tried to post here but there are far too many, I don't know where to begin and I simply don't have the effort :lol: just totally laughable xrofl

There, I compiled them all into one place xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

There, I compiled them all into one place xheart

fuckyeahtrippysgifs.tumblr.gif

Some far out stuff there maaaan. Had a bit of a trip reading it all.

aef

Mii11

I'm not talking about OGAY, I'm referring to those hordes of fanboys who everyday infest all the ESC-related websites, forums, Facebook groups etc... like you

The reality is that you can say everything you want but actually the reality of the facts if that I'm 100% right because it's under's everybody's eyes that the fans only support only one kind of songs and singers and there's no space for everything else in this contest because it seems like a dictature where everyone has to fit the Eurovision-scheme and who doesn't do that gets bashed everyday and with no real reasons at all but actually those are the better acts because they don't give a fuck about what the fans want and they just go with ESC with their own music and this is for me the most important thing authenticity originality realness life outside the bubble and those most of the time are the female singers for example this year we have some innovative songs from them the same goes for last year and all the years before and all of them are always bashed and hated i can give you a long list like aminata boggie agnete twiins polina jamala iveta zlata emmelie kate ryan manuella all the ukrainian singers every single one of them have at least one hater and this is incredibly annoying and untolerable no seriously I'm progressively getting tired with this shit and I can see myself in a couple of years ditching ESC completely if it doesn't make an U-turn embracing the world of the real music because that's the music that I listen to instead of the usual tailor-made for ESC entries that only and exclusively the fans care about and not a single person outside of them now you will say yeah please do it but actually I can see many people who would think the same as me and ESC in a few years will have lyk 2 viewers in total this is why last year Autumn leaves and Time flopped despite being fanwanked and this is also the reason why Italy stayed away from ESC for lyk 13 years because the country with the classiest music certainly doesn't participate in a circus contest and yet when they returned they gave to the contest 2 of the most major fanwanks (Grande crapore and that Marco Mengoni shit) because this seems like some kind of unwritten law and all of this is shameful for the reputation of the contest therefore when all this old eurotrash crap gets kicked out of ESC it will be always late

Perhaps it is annoying. But such is life. No matter how good a song is, there will always be some haters because everyone has different taste in music. I don't get why you are so bothered by that.

DanielLuis

Why do you guys still reply to him so much? This whole series of arguments in these last few days just happened because you're feeding the troll!
Stop feeding the troll!

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Speaking of which... for those who still don't know, but the people who are both here and on .net can confirm, I'm a hater of Portugal in ESC. So yeah, everyone from that country can as well stop dealing with me right now, it's not like I will give these people any kind of importance.

Uvaro

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17864-1418625537-19.gif

anyway, back on topic. i have to agree with the people complaining that icebreaker sounds like two different songs spliced together. it's too jarring for me to actually be able to enjoy it, but it's in the weaker semi-final and it'll probably sail through.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Speaking of which... for those who still don't know, but the people who are both here and on .net can confirm, I'm a hater of Portugal in ESC. So yeah, everyone from that country can as well stop dealing with me right now, it's not like I will give these people any kind of importance.

What a charming way to determine someone's value xheart

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Taylor!!! xheart

Sammy

Veteran
Ikr, but the fans always make it all about the gender (otherwise I wouldn't explain how it's possible that the fanwanked songs every year are only the male ones)

We are you talking about yourself in the 3. persons plural form? Just say "I" that's so much shorter. :mrgreen: :lol:

Chorizo

We are you talking about yourself in the 3. persons plural form? Just say "I" that's so much shorter. :mrgreen: :lol:

pluralis majestatis

Vespertine

I kinda like the tempo change, although I'm kinda fearing that it might harm the song come the final.

Chorizo

Top Bottom