14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
So, it seems that Agnete isn't in Amsterdam and cancelled her participation at Eurovision in Concert due to illness... :(

Franco

hdplus

Totally forgot that Icebreaker actually has no official video :mrgreen: Anyway, hopefully she'll get healthy pretty soon.

VikingTiger

I am looking forward to seeing the video of Icebreaker. I like the idea of filming it where Agnete comes from; far up north! Maybe the video can bring something genuinely norwegian to the act.

grazy2266

middle of the road type of song. I don't think it will do very well this year if I'm honest.

VikingTiger

Since Agnete won the MGP it's been really really quiet around her. I cant remember having read anything about her or her song. And I still havent seen her performing the song one single time after the final. Not a word about her plans for Stockholm. Or am I just missing out on it all?

I know she has been ill... but....xshrug

ESCada

"A Monster Like Me" didn't do as well as we all expected and I blame the staging .... It was too sterile for a song with so much emotion !!
The only thing Agnete has going for her is THE STAGING...... I gave this song a chance, listened to it couple of times and I did kinda start to warm up to it .... BUT even they know they can do better than putting 2 songs in a blender and ending up with a broccoli/banana smoothie.

kamc

She doesn't look well at all in the video.
Hope she feels much better for Stockholm!

zs1001

She doesn't look well at all in the video.
Hope she feels much better for Stockholm!

She has solid makeup, looks beautiful in the video. But I hope also that she will recover from illness soon. I've just heard she has Saami roots, which is a Finno-Ugric nation like Hungarians. So we are relatives. xheart

VikingTiger

"A Monster Like Me" didn't do as well as we all expected and I blame the staging ....

I dont agree with you on this.. a top 10 is always a very good result. I dont think many expected Norway to be top 3 last year, but a top 10, yes. I dont think 8th place was too far away from what was predicted.

Top Bottom