4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

mup

nudiecrudi

If someone is interested, Marco gave an interview to German fan blog ESC kompakt:

I watched it and enjoyed it a lot. A very likable and charming men. :love:
And almost at the end he gave little indications about his staging
According to what I understood the concept of dualism will be used for the staging

nudiecrudi

Marco's first rehearsals
Seems he kept it very simple.
Hope it will be effective on the screen

crashworld

Veteran
I hope that is not the outfit he is going to wear for the Grand Final. Again, Italy going for the simplest staging. I know the song doesn't require elaborated staging, but I was expecting something a wee bit more.

nudiecrudi

I hope that is not the outfit he is going to wear for the Grand Final. Again, Italy going for the simplest staging. I know the song doesn't require elaborated staging, but I was expecting something a wee bit more.
Marco and his team have decided not to show the entire concept immediatly. We don't know the reasons but for sure we know that the staging has a defined idea, it isnt only him the smoke and some LED images. I also think that the one he wore last night isn't the outfit for the final. It was just a first rehearsals to feel the stage and maybe they didn't show much because some aspects are to be improved. Tomorrow we'll have a clear idea how it will be his staging.

midnightsun

Veteran
I think it depends on the Q. If many of the semi ballads Q Italy will probably get a spot in the middle of the half, otherwise towards the end.

Mainshow

Veteran
As long as :se: and :fi: won´t draw first half as well, I think that :it: will be #10+, tbh.

It´s a Big 5 country, part of the betting odds Top 10 for weeks and Marco is one of the biggest acts taking part this year.

b4ld3r

Call me delusional, but I still fully believe Lazza could've won the entire contest (with the correct staging, ofc). Same with Madame. At the very least both would've been a lock for top 5. Both are so much, much more contemporary than any song actually competing in ESC this year imo.

Due vita is still top three of the year for me though, one of the only ones I never skip when it comes on, love it dearly. The rehearsal clips confirm it, happy they're not overcooking it. Just hope he remembers to look into the camera more, since his effortless charisma is arguably his greatest asset (the only one who can rival Loreen in terms of stage presence I think, you can tell how experienced he is).

Last edited:

Diego

I have a feeling that the camera angles shown in rehearsal will be different on the live show. I don't know if you saw it, but the dancers that are on the stairs "fall" and go back to the stairs through a trampoline hidden by the smoke. And this is totally hidden in all the videos and photos that have come out so far.

nudiecrudi

Marco looked stunning yesterday
That Donatella Versace leather suit was so sexy.

Top Bottom