5 2.8%

4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

b4ld3r

Can't decide if this draw is good or bad for Mengoni? On one hand, he is sandwiched between two songs of (in my opinion) far lesser quality, which should help him stand out.

But on the other hand I'm afraid he might get dragged down by Albania and Estonia, with viewers being bored and all the ballads cancelling each other out.

Kant1

I think it's a rather good draw for Italy. I am more and more thinking that Italy will do surprisingly well, maybe the best result of the Top5 this year, who knows.

midnightsun

Veteran
So, I’d say Italy had a great idea last year, but it took the UK to implement this idea competently this year.

Actually we kind of had the sun before, I don’t remember exactly which country it had but I think it was Israel in the 90s? Have to look it up.

Ajeje Brazorf

Can't decide if this draw is good or bad for Mengoni? On one hand, he is sandwiched between two songs of (in my opinion) far lesser quality, which should help him stand out.

But on the other hand I'm afraid he might get dragged down by Albania and Estonia, with viewers being bored and all the ballads cancelling each other out.

I think it's a good draw, and it is reflected in the betting odds aswell, with Italy returning to 8th after dropping to 10th...

Chorizo

Actually we kind of had the sun before, I don’t remember exactly which country it had but I think it was Israel in the 90s? Have to look it up.
Yes, but back then it was just an object in the background without LED screens and lights.

Datura

I think italy will do better than expected, especially with the juries. It stands out and the Performance actually elevates the (not too exciting) song imo.
Vocally hes great so i dont think there is too much to dislike here, so if individual Jurors dont rank him too low he should get a great result

Kant1

I think italy will do better than expected, especially with the juries. It stands out and the Performance actually elevates the (not too exciting) song imo.
Vocally hes great so i dont think there is too much to dislike here, so if individual Jurors dont rank him too low he should get a great result
Totally agree. HE might do better than France actually

Uto

Veteran

If you look at the running order and check all other positions there are only a couple he should pick over the current one. He should be content with this draw.

Ezio

Veteran

Ezio

Veteran

Bmbriga

Oh, I really like his song and I think he will definitely get points from Croatia, both jury and televote. xheart

Top Bottom