4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

crashworld

Veteran
Anything less than a top 10 for Italy in such a rubbish year would be unacceptable. I wouldn't even mind if Italy wins again.

The only thing that always worries me (or at least making me having doubts) is Italy's staging skills. They have the right artist who can perform very well (regardless whether I like the song). But then when you look at the staging, most of the times, it didn't do anything to elevate the performance or the song. Ever since they have returned to the contest, I dare say only 2021's staging was done right. The others were just meh. But luckily, the non-event stagings didn't hurt them alot in terms of the final results.

Last edited:

mup

Marco's concert in Paris yesterday (pictures from his official twitter account).

He's in Brussels today.

mup

Marco apresentou a versão Eurovision de Due Vite pela primeira vez no show alemão "Die Giovanni Zarella Show" ontem à noite

Thanks for posting! I've also found this duet with the presenter, covering One by U2.

mup

In these days Marco is also being interviewed by different medias, among which 20minutes newspaper in :fr: and on Radio2 VRT in :be:.

He is holding a concert in Frankfurt tomorrow.

crashworld

Veteran
I can just look at him all day. It's funny that I didn't find him all the appealing back in 2013. But 10 years later, boom, he turns into such a daddy. Gorgeous.

midnightsun

Veteran
I have to say, Italy is my biggest grower this year. Actually, I don’t have any growers this year but Italy, so that wasn’t hard, but what is most important: it’s now in my top 10 and I‘m willing to spend some votes in the final.
When the song was released I wrote it’s nice, but something‘s missing. I didn’t like the change of pace initially after the first verse, turning the beautiful ballad into another boring generic radio pop song. And as if he heard me, the revamp got rid of everything I disliked. The revamp is exactly how I pictured the song if it was perfect. I usually don’t find revamps better than the original but this must be the exception. It’s so so BEAUTIFUL now and has become my second favourite Italian song since their comeback in 2011, only surpassed by the amazing Fai rumore.

Wynnter

Well, dang. I just don't feel anything, even though I would like to. I do love the piano and the overall composition of the song, but it kind of lacks in power. It doesn't need to be a massive orchestral power ballad that makes your house and windows explode, but it does need a bit more of an effect on me, especially when comparing it to Fai rumore (Italy 2020). However, Due vite is still a neat song and beautiful enough to get 1 extra point.

Final score: :6: points

Top Bottom