12 5.2%

53 23.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

MopManMoss

Veteran
Last year we shitposted so much about niamh kavanagh working at tesco that she appeared out of thin air mid show who will we summon with shitposting this year?

In your aisles is my favourite joke that I have ever made

Chrisiam

I suppose it depends on which previous Irish Eurovision act RTE decide to resurrect this time.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I suppose it depends on which previous Irish Eurovision act RTE decide to resurrect this time.
Michael Kealy said on the eurotrip that an interval act was coming from the otherside of the world so maybe its an Australian tub of peanut butter

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
Michael Kealy said on the eurotrip that an interval act was coming from the otherside of the world so maybe its an Australian tub of peanut butter
Frantically Google’s how many Irish Eurovision entrants have since emigrated down under

Mainshow

Veteran
Oh gosh.. another reason to not torture myself by watching this mess of a NF but let's be realy.. I will be here - being amused by MopManMoss's comments about peanut butter.

Datura

it's not like there's anything in the preselection that i absolutely love, but i really really hope ireland is going for one of the riskier songs like go tobann or doomsday blue, everything else is really bland. if i had to choose for the occasion i think i'd slightly lean towards go tobann. but actually i don't know, i'm switching between these 2

will the preselction be held in the same (totally anticlimatic) studio as in the previous years?

jatojo

Come on, don’t just support songs because they are “different”. It’s not a quality in itself. It’s more important to like a song than to consider the diversity in a selection or the potential of a specific song to go far at Eurovision.

Ringdalen

I´m so excited for Eurosong tomorrow for the first time ever. :love::love::love:

Go Tobann is one of my absolute favorites this year and it represent everything I love the most about Eurovision in one song. I posted a interview with Ailsha on my YouTube channel a couple of days ago if anyone is interested to see. xheya

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
RTE are so selfish for clashing Eurosong with The Traitor’s tbh

Gonna miss the first half an hour!

Ajeje Brazorf

Come on, don’t just support songs because they are “different”. It’s not a quality in itself. It’s more important to like a song than to consider the diversity in a selection or the potential of a specific song to go far at Eurovision.

Exactly why I'm rooting for the different song: I like It, it's the more promising one and I think It will do well with a proper live performance... Even in Eurovision.

If It was like you said, I should like "My AI" aswell, because It Is different. But I don't like It and I don't think Norway should pick that song because they have Better songs in the line up, imo.

jatojo

Exactly why I'm rooting for the different song: I like It, it's the more promising one and I think It will do well with a proper live performance... Even in Eurovision.

If It was like you said, I should like "My AI" aswell, because It Is different. But I don't like It and I don't think Norway should pick that song because they have Better songs in the line up, imo.

I think I agree! I mean it's not like it's an either-or. It's just that I too often have the impression that people support a song solely because it's strange. They wouldn't listen to it if it wasn't for Eurovision.

Top Bottom