53 23.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

MopManMoss

Veteran
Wild Youth's lead singer couldn't sing at all
+ last year's NF was the worst one in Europe.
If you ask me, the Irish televoters chose the pile of shit that didn't stink as much as the others did.
You seriously believe we are one was less shit than midnight summer night?

njdevils94

Veteran
Whoever they pick, it better not fucking be the boyband.

Can the boomers shut the fuck up for once? Like, you having opinions and mobilizing to put them into effect led to brexit. HAVE YOU NOT DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE!!! Let ireland have their moment in the sun, sheesh.
Next in Line are not nearly as known as Wild Youth were. I think it is more likely to Erica-Cody to win than them. She's shortened in the odds a lot in a past few days.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wild Youth's lead singer couldn't sing at all
+ last year's NF was the worst one in Europe.
If you ask me, the Irish televoters chose the pile of shit that didn't stink as much as the others did.
Outdated boybands never yield a qualification nevermind a win, that's the lesson that should be learnt this year.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
At least you have an option to get rid of Louis Walsh. He's on Celebrity Big Brother UK in March!

0scar

I just realized Ireland isn't going to make my dream come true by winning in Sweden to overtake them in total wins in just one edition again unfortunately

Ajeje Brazorf

Well Ireland already succeed for me because it's literally the first time I'm actually obsessed by an Irish song since I started following Eurovision and the NF's. "Go Tobann" is like a drug for me, it's one of my most listened tracks of the entire season. I love everything about that song and I hope the live will be great! That song is sick as hell!

Paco Roca

Well Ireland already succeed for me because it's literally the first time I'm actually obsessed by an Irish song since I started following Eurovision and the NF's. "Go Tobann" is like a drug for me, it's one of my most listened tracks of the entire season. I love everything about that song and I hope the live will be great! That song is sick as hell!
I also really like "Go Tobann" and I think it could not only qualify Ireland but make them reach the Top 10. But I think it needs improvement. Unlike "Doomsday Blue", which I like equally but in which I see less magic, it is a more complete product.

grazy2266

I haven't heard any of the songs yet but I'm not holding my breath for Ireland to pull something out the bag.

Top Bottom