11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
Leona would finish top 12 with the juries (especially if this year has so many cringy ass songs)...

And a couple of televote points from Lux., Aus. and Switzerland.

And you'd have a respectable 15th-ish place finish.

That's what the largest music market in Europe can hope for: maybe reaching #15 with a lot of willpower from the juries and keeping our fingers crossed for them not supporting another ballad instead.

It won't be getting more exciting.

Storm

I just can't at someone like Mutzke being a respected artist for the past few years, always singing in German, now thinks for the Eurovision song contest he has to sing in English (maybe he was encouraged?) with a 'is it right, is it wrong, be forever strong' song. Why does it feel like everyone NDR/ESC related is so out of touch with Eurovision.

rasmuslights

Veteran
That's what the largest music market in Europe can hope for: maybe reaching #15 with a lot of willpower from the juries and keeping our fingers crossed for them not supporting another ballad instead.

It won't be getting more exciting.

No, I AGREE it's sad. But we have to work with what we have haha-

mauve

Veteran
Leona sounds hauntingly beautiful whilst Max is utterly bland and basic and dated.

I still hope for something more energetic and compelling and catchy but Leona's snippet sounds good enough to convince a few jury members.

Edit: Tears Like Rain is nice, too.
I like Leona and Bodine so much more than Mutzke, but I think Mutzke will win this ... :(

Franzilein

Max Mutzke really needs one good song(writer) and he will blow everyone out of the water, but his whole discography is such a snooze fest. How can someone with such a voice have only these incredibly boring songs? Anyone remember him as the Astronaut in The Masked Singer? Dude was smashing it; he's so good with the right songs :cry:

rasmuslights

Veteran
I like Leona and Bodine so much more than Mutzke, but I think Mutzke will win this ... :(

I don't think he's that big. And the fact that he is recognizable can sometimes not be a good thing because people expect a lot from you. + people love to root for an underdog.

mauve

Veteran

Storm

I like Love on a budget the most if I'm honest. :ROFLMAO: Didn't expect this at the beginning of the week when there were still so many rumors.

Ngl I might have had more favorites in that disastrous 2022 edition. At least it gave us "I got to wash my brain with... SOAP"

Mainshow

Veteran
Isaak - Always on the run

Michael Lane - Blind

Mainshow

Veteran
So far, I think I like "Undream You" the most followed by the OneRepublic-ish "Always On The Run".
"Blind" is up my alley but it's clearly not competitive at all (like most songs in this NF if you ask me).

"Forever Strong" and "Love On The Budget" are the only songs I dislike. I think they are utterly weak and way too bland and generic. If they are in our NF, I'm shocked to see these songs in whilst Marie Reim or Versengold are out.

Top Bottom