11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
Maybe NDR knew they messed up big time and came up with the wildcard mess hoping for someone to save us from these bland entries by singing a G:son or Jimmy Joker reject?

mauve

Veteran
Some people assume that in a few videos there might not be introduced one but two. So who knows how many acts we have in the end.

I would be happy if it would be Ryk. ;)

I bims

Veteran
But the older woman wouldn't recognize anybody but Schulte. They wouldn't know Ryk or Jendrik.
One lady recognized him, not all of them.
And the way they point at the screen and say "oh look how he looks here and then here" I get the suspicion he had a picture of himself as a child on stage. So it's likely Ryk with "Oh Boy". Would explain why Broder says "stay forever young" because of the picture.

I bims

Veteran
Confusion tactic? It's really confusing. I would say Ryk, but does he look better than he sings?
Well to a grandma he might. His voice sounds hoarse sometimes when he sings so I could see how a grandma could think it's not that pleasant.

... also maybe she was just really dragging him "he looks better than he sings... and he doesn't even look nice" 💀 We don't know if she was done talking yet, it's just a short clip

Mainshow

Veteran
I don't believe that school will be out tomorrow as well since it stopped snowing and got really sunny today.... When will our "Little heroes" be announced tomorrow?

Mainshow

Veteran
To be fair, Ryk sounds utterly horrendous and incredibly whiney at parts (in his song "Good Boy"). It's clearly not universally appealing or pleasant to some ears.
You don't have to be a grandmother to feel that way...

I bims

Veteran
To be fair, Ryk sounds utterly horrendous and incredibly whiney at parts (in his song "Good Boy"). It's clearly not universally appealing or pleasant to some ears.
You don't have to be a grandmother to feel that way...
Gotta be honest, I'm not a fan of his voice.

Storm

I'd love a surprise or two but I think 5 names are pretty firm for tomorrow (Ryk, Leona, Bodine, 99, Galant). Only question mark: is there one more video coming out today or tomorrow? Are there participants announced tomorrow that did not get a video (though that would make no sense to me)

In that case, I'm only interested in the full version of the Bodine song. Or we need a WC miracle lol

Mainshow

Veteran
Apart from that absolutely horrible Katze song, I think that all artists are actually fine (?). It just bothers me that none of them is really taking part with a competitive and genuinely exciting entry.
I thought that NDR would have left these "middle-down-the-road" songs behind.
Ryk sounds like a dying cat to me but at least, his voice is recognisable and it seems that he got some fans in here.

I just hope to get another video/act which competes with something more exciting. Otherwise, Polish flag... get ready.

Top Bottom