14 8.8%

11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Vondenburg

If you come up with a NF full of nobodies such as Ryk, Isaak, Leona and broadcast it at 10 pm, NDR and ppl shouldn't be surprised that most German people won't recognise our entrant until 11th May.
Most German people that watch the finals don't recognise our entry until 11th May anyway. They are interested for the ESC exactly on the day of the finals and not before.
Yeah, with Raab that was different, but that times are long gone.
On the other side, our current voting system means that the entrys that want to get through the Semis must get the televote and nothing else. So we will get many bangers to the finales that are less concerned of the jury. So for a Big5-Country like we, the easiest posibilities to get points are by the jury. If You get in the top 10 of them, then You get respectable 100 Points without any Televotesupport.
If You look at the current german entries then that are all entries for the jury. I think the german delegation tries to game the system. I think France does the same.

mauve

Veteran
Alina Stiegler writes on Instagram

"I'm really looking forward to ESC vor Acht @ard - again this year with all the acts from the German final. They will be published tomorrow - the rumor mill is already on 🔥… not bad, but there will still be a few surprises 🤩"

Let's have hope ...

ESC94

I have Baileys with Salt Caramel taste! :love: And tons of snacks in case of frustration.

Every tried Baileys Espresso Cream?? That´s tasty as well.

If you wanna save some money I can recommend the Baileys copy of Lidl, costs less than 5 € and tastes basically the same. (y)

DirtyFalcon

Isaak announces "big news" for tomorrow ... is he in???
It's a personal opinion only but for me, he's the only one so far from the rumors we have that would potentially put Germany out of the bottom 3 finally. I could see this in the left hand side of the scoreboard for the juries but not sure about the televote. I'm just so sad for Ich Kundige. This entry would literally landslide.
I hope we have more acts and surprises.

I bims

Veteran
Isaak announces "big news" for tomorrow ... is he in???
I would hope so. I mean it is really weird how NDR would go from the diverse lineup last year to another 2022 kind of deal.
But then it's confusing why they wasted our time with these clue videos. They couldn't know that we would just look through Ryk's profile for clues. So they probably thought we wouldn't find those songs to trashtalk them and get disappointed in the first place just to be surprised tomorrow.

From their POV they told us one thing just to tell us something else tomorrow and we are supposed to be completely in awe and euphoric that they just keep feeding us nothing.

Or did they want us to find these songs and talk shit about them, knowing that those songs are really bad? Isn't that really horrible for those artists? Are they in on it and all of them faked bad songs so we would get disappointed, so they can surprise us tomorrow? When all they needed to do was just give us a good lineup from the get go to make us happy?

Mainshow

Veteran
I read the candidates will be announced at 6 am?

That would be perfect.
I'd be to sip my Espresso whilst seeing my Eurovision dreams crash down harder than Ava Max's sophomore album on the charts before going to work.

Best way to start my day ☆♡

b4ld3r

Why did they go out of their way to let Ryk come back? He makes Malik Harris seem edgy in comparison, so incredibly dull.

Datura

The melody is not bad, but I just can't with her voice ...
agree. it's catchier than i want to admit and if i pretend to not understand the lyrics i can tolertate them aswell. and i agree about her voice, really hard to like, u can definitely hear her mothers genes...

Top Bottom