Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

GermanBango

Oh nice ... more drama.
200.gif

NeoTen

Something happened yesterday and they decided to stop him minutes before going on stage? Cause I heard that he was in the flag parade.

Swedish newspaper surrounded the presses so they didn't want to add on it further. But some production people now are saying he got in a fight yesterday with an assistant stage manager before he went on stage after he said something to another crew member. So it's not about his press convo. EBU just pulled him before he went on stage today to discuss it, indeed.

crashworld

Veteran
Swedish newspaper surrounded the presses so they didn't want to add on it further. But some production people now are saying said he got in a fight yesterday with an assistant stage manager before he went on stage after he said something to another crew member. So it's not about his press convo. EBU just pulled him before he went on stage today to discuss it, indeed.

If this is true, wow, just wow. But has this ever happened before? Never in my years following ESC that I have ever heard about news like this.

SpiritofKeiino

Swedish newspaper surrounded the presses so they didn't want to add on it further. But some production people now are saying he got in a fight yesterday with an assistant stage manager before he went on stage after he said something to another crew member. So it's not about his press convo. EBU just pulled him before he went on stage today to discuss it, indeed.
Jesus. Verbal, physical or both I wonder? And was politics involved?

I don't recall an act ever being DQd at this stage before. Has it ever happened?

Everything's a bit messy and dark today

KazNew

It makes no sense why they wouldnt address this at the time, and then allow him to go in the flag parade and only pull him out minutes before his performance. Something smells real fishy.

GermanBango

I have been having a headache since last night, because I stayed up until 2 due to the italian televote drama. You know a competition has drama when people get literal headaches from it xD
Gurl ... I feel you. I stayed up till 3 am or so and woke up at 1 pm. I feel like a derailed train. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom