Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
They're a great singer sure, but christ this song is overrated

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I really didn't like them, but they sure delieved an incredible vocal performance :eek: Such a tough song to sing!

ag89

SWitzerland is really good, but I am not getting winner's vibe, but more like any top 5 result but 1st

0scar

:ch: Not the staging the song needed I'm afraid. I don't think the televote will go hard enough for this one to win on Saturday unfortunately :(

AliceEsc

I love The Code, but I'm mostly impressed about their confidence jumping on that platform. I would have fallen a million times. Nemo was very good.

Bench

:ch: Very strong. How perfect he can sing in such a difficult act. Probably SF2 winner but maybe to artsy for a general win?

Geborgenheit

Czechia is like the total opposite of Switzerland... but she really made a strong performance in the end!

0scar

:cz: Honestly great staging and enjoyable performance, I actually think it has a chance to qualify

Top Bottom