Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

gigi_copp3

Honestly I'm done with all the clips from former Eurovision editions. It starts feeling like an encore edition of the contest, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they announce that this is the last edition at the end of the final on Saturday
I have the same feeling as Sanremo 2024: it felt like a celebration of everything Amadeus brought

Etanna

Honestly I'm done with all the clips from former Eurovision editions. It starts feeling like an encore edition of the contest, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they announce that this is the last edition at the end of the final on Saturday
especially since we can easily watch all the songs on YouTube and other platforms. We've seen and heard these songs like a million times already anyway

Chrisiam

Don't evoke the name of Gemini! You'll release their evil taint! Flee! FLEE!!

aef

I feel like this SF will be a SF where I won’t have much of a clue about the qualifiers. Well 2-3 spots seem open for now. I mean there is some math in my mind saying that :mt: doesn’t have real voting allies and :al: has for example but in the end both could do it or not. :gr: is a very likely Q but it could also be a shocking NQ. :cz: is a safe NQ in my opinion.

NeoTen

Sli looks better in his postcards than whatever 5-star hotel he got this outfit from.
At least he lost the wifebeater.

aef

Tbh his vocal tone doesn’t sound comforting at all. I find his singing voice very annoying and painful.

Teaisloveable

I wonder if during the grand final, we will see alternative songs during the postcard. It would be nice to have 4 songs over both shows looking back at previous years

Realest

I cant stand the obvious Jury-Baiting with the Acapella. Hopefully the Juries dont swallow the Bait.
I think 90-110 Points are objective deserved, but not much more.

Etanna

not the staging I envisioned for France. In some parts it seems to be what Greece wanted to achieve with their staging (the intense camera connection and playing with it). I wish I liked the French song more.

Top Bottom