Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Biste

Czechia, cut those shots from the audience at the end if you qualify..

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
SWITZERLAAAAAND AAAAA

Fjt2xu6WAAMOztv.jpg

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Czechia is great 🙌🏻

jatojo

I heard an experienced Eurovision commentator say that Czechia is the same as San Marino this year. I was thinking "What??" But it seems many people don't see the nuances within the genre of "rock".

Realest

I predict <20 Points for :cz: tbh.

NeoTen

So, now that you don't have to instruments to play, and not even 50% of your own song to sing - often a whole key down - people come up with the cheapest dance breaks. How?! Is this tiktok's influence?

0scar

Honestly I'm done with all the clips from former Eurovision editions. It starts feeling like an encore edition of the contest, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they announce that this is the last edition at the end of the final on Saturday

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
I heard an experienced Eurovision commentator say that Czechia is the same as San Marino this year. I was thinking "What??" But it seems many people don't see the nuances within the genre of "rock".
It's the Fuego copy discourse but for rock lol

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love the last place jabs at Norway in that little flashback :LOL:

Top Bottom