Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

NeoTen

If everyone put as much work into their song as into their dress and curl iron, this SF would be more nail-biting.

Etanna

love the greek song but the staging didn't elevate it in any way. At parts it looks almost cheap and improvised :cry:

aef

I like :gr: staging a lot, only the TikTok filter is utterly terrible and cringe.

Biste

Oh damn, I missed news from the rehearsals.
Outfit change for Nemo :eek:

soulm8

Swiss song is really nice, he is a great singer, shame the stage presence is so weird not in a good way…staying like he is sitting on a toilet. Ok.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I don't get Switzerland at all. Talented singer, but the song is so messy and all over the place. I'm really struggling to find a melody.

Top Bottom