Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

gigi_copp3

Never underestimate the diaspora.
:al: always got to the final since 2018, apart from 2022 (where they still got top 10 with the televote)

soulm8

Never getting how Albania is a world power in music industry and they always send this kind of entries to ESC…

Etanna

Albania was actually pretty good? I don't get why it's so underrated. The song, the vocals, the staging, the dress... I liked all of it.

Himan

Malta and maybe even Albania would have qualified in SF1 over Luxembourg. Tonight? I don't know.

Chrisiam

Really intense choreography from the Albanian Singer there. Standing in place, something I used to struggle with myself, but now I think I've got a grip of it.

soulm8

Never getting how Albania is a world power in music industry and they always send this kind of entries to ESC…

aef

Okay I just learned that Marina is 37??? I thought she was like 20 haha.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Albania is always among my favorites, but this year... It ended up as an early toilet break for me :cry:

Bench

:mt: Great performance but weak song, borderline Q

:al:Very meh, if this Q in this stronger semi its due to their diaspora

jatojo

I like that Greece's vocals seem quite "real" (and not manipulated as we see in so many other acts this year). The song in itself is not my taste.

Chrisiam

Oh no, the Greek singer keeps moving the microphone away from her mouth when she is singing, should have given her a headset!

lasse braun

albania flopped - greece on the edge. (weird song but i like the weird way very often.)

soulm8

Oh, boy that’s really cheap production. Anyway, slay Greece !

Top Bottom