3 1.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammy

Veteran
she was soooooo much better than in the semi. But what was that image freezing????

aef

she was soooooo much better than in the semi. But what was that image freezing????
Yes that’s a total joke, it was exactly at the dancebreak part

aef

We just missed out on more televoting points in many countries and ended between 11th and 14th place a lot. Also with some juries. All in all there’s no big difference to our SF result, not like last year. The SF result is also underwhelming, 9th place and 46 points. All in all I’m still happy about the qualification for the final.

theditz83

Veteran
Kaleen was 4th overall in my friend's joint ranking tonight, but I firmly believe she suffered the worst from the new "extended voting window" setup. No-one will convince me that the song performing last will ever get a good tally of public votes when there is a maximum permitted per mobile number.

Kaleen - you commanded us to rave, and we raved with you. Thank you for bringing true Eurodance back to the contest xlove

mauve

Veteran
Even though I didn't like the song at all, I was a bit sad that Austria got so less televoting points, especially in the running order being last I expected more. But for my taste the whole performance was very beige and replacable. And her vocals were weak.
I hope that next year Austria will have a fantastic song again that I can cheer on!

EscGeek

Veteran
My love for this song is so big that i actually wanted Austria to overtake us in the scoreboard. When that didn't happen, i let out a sigh.

Kaleen, you were incrediblexbow

ESC94

Even though I didn't like the song at all, I was a bit sad that Austria got so less televoting points, especially in the running order being last I expected more. But for my taste the whole performance was very beige and replacable. And her vocals were weak.
I hope that next year Austria will have a fantastic song again that I can cheer on!

Which vocals?? You could hardly hear anything, sounded like 100 % playback.

aef

Which vocals?? You could hardly hear anything, sounded like 100 % playback.
Oh come on. Not the strongest vocals, I mean she’s more a dancer than a singer, but not as terrible as you’re describing it.

Kev4000

This was an entry from late 90s early 00s, lets be real. It was dated and I never got the hype for it some Youtubers created around it.

SirPeterGriffin

I noticed the transmission error during the dance break. I'd extremely frustrated if that happened with my country. Anyway, this deserved a lot better and i thought the jury would come to rescue it since it has swedish composers. Better choreography and a punchier production than Sweden but it don't matter because the juries are that biased.

Realest

Sometimes the only Goal is qualifying.
I doubt that the transmission error made a difference, given the modest Semi-Result,

Top Bottom