3 1.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

Sometimes the only Goal is qualifying.
I doubt that the transmission error made a difference, given the modest Semi-Result,
Yes, looking at the SF result that’s true. I feel like this years package was :at: 2022 with a similar/ slightly worse song, better but still not good vocals, better but no wowing staging. So that’s why we did slightly better with televoting than in 2022 and qualified. I think with stronger vocals the outcome would have been more satisfying. But I’m happy with any qualification.

Talking about 2025, I like our recent uptempo approach but I’m also open for other styles and genres for :at:

marty

I think we, Eberhard Forcher and the juries who selected her learned that there are acts you dance to and those you vote for. And they‘re not automatically the same.
I think it also was bad luck because in an ordinary year with a lot of ballads this would have got much more attention. this year it was one of many similar dance performances. but as I said before, at eurovision, and everyone knows that, you need to create emotions. this song not really can.

marty

I think we, Eberhard Forcher and the juries who selected her learned that there are acts you dance to and those you vote for. And they‘re not automatically the same.
And I dont think Eberhard Forcher has to be addressed. I mean look at Croatia. They originally did not choose that song for the national final, now it is winner of the televote.

aef

Did anyone understand what Philipp Hansa was talking about?
I think that was the cringest moment in his carreer as spokesperson.
Just the usual peace and equality gibberish from him.

Fluke

One thing to take in, that i think nobody's mentioned here yet, is that "serious" Eurodance never seems to do well in Eurovision. It only works when it's done as a joke.

Saara Aalto, Waldo's People, Darude, Gromee, Triana Park, Lumix and now this, all NQed or did very poorly in the final.

aef

For me it’s so annoying and inappropriate that the majority of our media is still pro :il: in every aspect and that every form of criticism is directly called antisemitism. But I can’t stand Böhmermann and Schulz anyway, especially Böhmermann seems to think he’s the funniest guy on earth and superior to everything while I don’t find his show funny at all.

simonPL

It's really upsetting that they ruined this performance by a mistake in the TV broadcast! I was so pissed off and sad in one time.
The worst crime is later, when they were silent about it! I don't know if she should perform once again, but they should at least re-broadcast the dancebreak, c'mon.

...and because of this, our queen surely lost those 500 points missing the victory!!!!111

I voted for Austria this year and I usually don't vote in this kind of competitions. And of course 12 points from me in this thread.
In general, she was my top3, together with Switzerland and Italy.

Lindon

Can we pleeeeeaaaase keep the Israel-topic outside this thread? Just this one? I'm so getting tired to read the same things in whatever thread I go.
My mother would have said "Wieso? Frissts wos?"

Top Bottom