6 3.6%

3 1.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sigi

I was referring to the vocals, hers were by far the weakest, on top of a less effective and fitting choreography.
Yes...but you can sing your heart out with a bad song. But the biggest fail was Malta's recap part. There was no singing and when the "loop" came, the delegation was shown.

Iker

Veteran
A little surprised this passed over :mt: or :cz: when they gave miles better performances.

Malta? Granted ... I might be biased as I really dislike the Maltese song while I find We Will Rave pretty good and overall fun. But I agree with Czechia but Czechia NQ-ing surprised no one and I didn't think they would Q even though the performance was surprisingly good.

Lindon

Apparently Kaleen was a safe qualifier. Rumors says 4th.

marty

With #26 this looks very good for Kaleen. She was much better vocally in the jury final. If she really can express how much fun she has on stage than she can get a good televote as well.

aef

I don’t know at all what result to expect. I guess something between 11 and 20 is the most realistic outcome, But let’s wait and stay curious for now!

Chorizo

Is there any chance our spokesperson will be less embarrassing this year due to the circumstances? He surely will not hold a little speech about coming together peacefully to support equality and inclusion or something like that now, will he?

marty

Is there any chance our spokesperson will be less embarrassing this year due to the circumstances? He surely will not hold a little speech about coming together peacefully to support equality and inclusion or something like that now, will he?
He will not, instead he will wear a silly shirt.

aef

Im afraid you can’t expect that much from him.

Chorizo

Sammy

Veteran
for sure it will not be very inventive like give peace a chance
I bet on something totally unrelated like: today is the international babysitters day (it actually is :ROFLMAO:) let‘s give it up for all babysitters.
btw it would be quite fitting giving the behaviour of some people envolved (on both sides) :mrgreen:

Top Bottom