6 3.6%

3 1.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

When did they draw it? Didn’t the press conference just start?

Fluke

Kinda expected this or Greece to be a shock NQ, instead it was Belgium. Vocals were very weak in the verses, but the rest kind of saved it. Part of me thinks the final doesn't need even more uptempo female entries, but it's alright.

marty

Vocally it was better than expected but still much weaker than others (except Greece which was really awful). The dancebreaks look good but the last one doesnt. I know they will not change it but it doesnt look impressive at all. maybe the camera is too close. however, she made it! I dont have high expectations though for the final. but I have the feeling that this year could be full of surprises.

Lindon

So happy for her! Was really worried because the recap showed the worst vocal moment.
That's true. Ausgerechnet der Teil. Sorry I'm out of English. The rest was good for her capabilities.

marty

Oh, she will open the second half. I guess she was 9th or 10th
dont forget that this year austria has a very good connection to the producers...... Austria might get a good spot in the second half. actually it would be a good song to close the show.

Lindon

dont forget that this year austria has a very good connection to the producers...... Austria might get a good spot in the second half. actually it would be a good song to close the show.
I would be thrilled. For me only qualification was important. After the two shows I decided to vote for the Israeli song. Almost all songs this year I heard for the first time. I liked Germany's singer, I liked the Swiss performance, I liked the songs from Luxembourg and from the UK.

marty

I would be thrilled. For me only qualification was important. After the two shows I decided to vote for the Israeli song. Almost all songs this year I heard for the first time. I liked Germany's singer, I liked the Swiss performance, I liked the songs from Luxembourg and from the UK.
I guess that Israel will receive a very, very high televote score far in front of the second. not sure if it will be enough for the overall win. for austria I see a bigger chance in the jury vote than in the televote. overall I think it will be like last year.

Lindon

You were right and someone else.

gingerale

Again not living up to the expectations.

I have to correct that after rewatching: Kaleen's vocals and tension kind of made the performance a little flat but the overall staging is very good. It looks so modern, expensive and well executed.

I hope that Kaleen can let go and let loose on Saturday. Like she did at Euroclub. That would elevate the whole performance even more.

marty

A little surprised this passed over :mt: or :cz: when they gave miles better performances.
I think for Malta there was too much competition with similar stagings and the song was too weak. when I was watching it I thought that staging would perfectly go with the Austrian song as weil.
other way round for czechia. the song was good but the staging was strange in my eyes.

ESC94

I think for Malta there was too much competition with similar stagings and the song was too weak. when I was watching it I thought that staging would perfectly go with the Austrian song as weil.
other way round for czechia. the song was good but the staging was strange in my eyes.

And don´t forget that :mt: nearly always has a problem in televoting.

Jupiter

So, the song is still a 12 for me, but I felt very underwhelmed with the performance. The staging looks sleek, cool and fitting, but the choreo just really lacks energy. It feels too slow and too full with posing. Weird, bcs Kaleen is capable of more. From what I remember, she had a friend do her choreo, while she herself made the choreo for the application Video - she should have trusted herself more I guess.

Vocals were weak-ish, but with a great performance I wouldn't have minded. I hope Kaleens delivers better tomorrow (we've seen her perform better), because it's going to be a cool closer if she does. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom