6 3.6%

3 1.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindon

Certainly: Jürgen Pettinger, Miriam Weichselbraun, Amira Awad-Grabner, Benny Hörtnagl.
or former contestants: Zoe, Cesar Sampson, Teya & Salena, …
I would like to see Stefan Lenglinger of ZIB3. Isn't he cute?
stefan-lenglinger.jpg

And he so old fashioned. He described Kaleen's performance as "flotte Tanznummer". Who else uses antique words like flott or Tanznummer?

Oh and by the way, not Eurovision Tom but:

aef

So 2014 and 2018 throwback probably? Or 2023?

2003 and 2014 would have been funny LOL

aef

I don’t understand that gymnastics exercise during the dance break part. It looks like it doesn’t fit to that part of the song. They need to do some faster, more powerful moves there. But let’s wait and see how it looks on camera.

Lindon

Retracted

NeoTen

a recording of the full performance

Adding to @aef valid points; They really need to tone or bleach out her hair to an ashy blonde or brunette. Red-haired female dance-pop singers just aren't accepted. Weird EBU stat that one. Someone get that message to her.

marty

a recording of the full performance

Does anybody still believe that this can be a nq? I dont think so. The pyramide looks much better now. I think the very first part and the dance break look really great. Everything else looks nice. I like them to use the whole stage. There are many opportunities for the crowd to make noise. Not a staging that can strongly elevate the song in the final though. but lets wait how it looks and sound on tv.

marty

Adding to @aef valid points; They really need to tone or bleach out her hair to an ashy blonde or brunette. Red-haired female dance-pop singers just aren't accepted. Weird EBU stat that one. Someone get that message to her.
For sure nobody will get that weird message to her.

Lindon

Does anybody still believe that this can be a nq? I dont think so. The pyramide looks much better now. I think the very first part and the dance break look really great. Everything else looks nice. I like them to use the whole stage. There are many opportunities for the crowd to make noise. Not a staging that can strongly elevate the song in the final though. but lets wait how it looks and sound on tv.
I always wondered why Swarovski provided 150,000 crystals. It's impossible to apply all of them on her tiny costume. Well, they put them on the pyramid which looks like there are thousands of lights on that prop.

aef

The dance break/ Kaleen spinning around part looks good on camera but it’s no big wow moment. And as I said I expected something more powerful for that moment. But still decent enough.

Reminded me a little bit of :sl: 2001.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I didn't know how it translated to the camera but what a blast in the arena xheat but skill-wise she is way below Malta and Georgia which worries me a lot :(

Gave it all my rotw 20 votes and hope the eurodance loving Latinos are all supporting it too

aef

In the first ORF pre-show on Tuesday Tom (Conchita) talked about a possible return to Eurovision and that he would actually consider doing it with the right song. That was quite a surprise to me but hey why not!

Is it just me or is that currently released song actually very good. Would have been a decent Eurovision song:

marty

In the first ORF pre-show on Tuesday Tom (Conchita) talked about a possible return to Eurovision and that he would actually consider doing it with the right song. That was quite a surprise to me but hey why not!

Is it just me or is that currently released song actually very good. Would have been a decent Eurovision song:

I have an opinion but maybe we start discussing that next week ;)

aef

I have an opinion but maybe we start discussing that next week ;)
My general opinion on former winners returning is that I’m actually not too keen on it. Obviously a new winner feels more fresh. But with the right song it is still always possible that it can make sense.

Realest

ESC Kompakt predicts a NQ surprisingly.

Top Bottom