6 3.6%

3 1.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

I definitely see some potential in both of these acts -if ORF wants to try something different again and move in a more indie direction:

Lindon

I want Zoë back with a French bop.
Or maybe a mix of French, German and English.

Last edited:

marty

Teya & Salena will release their new song "Bye Bye Bye" on 08 September. Seems like we will get another fun song.

marty

I definitely see some potential in both of these acts -if ORF wants to try something different again and move in a more indie direction:

I like Sharktank. With the right song, why not?

Lindon

ORF ESC scout Eberhard Forcher and journalist Peter Schreiber search for the Austrian entry for Eurovision. They have already "landed some exciting acts". They are looking for acts who have an "ESC-compatible song". The deadline for submissions is September 30th

Forcher and Schreiber look for songs with "as many unique features as possible". They do not need songs without an exciting story and without a message, "nothing nice or casual". Acts can submit their entry at songcontest@orf.at. They will be contacted if their song is selected by the jury for the second round.

Last edited:

marty

ORF ESC scout Eberhard Forcher and journalist Peter Schreiber search for the Austrian entry for Eurovision. They have already "landed some exciting acts". They are looking for acts who have an "ESC-compatible song". The deadline for submissions is September 30th

Forcher and Schreiber look for songs with "as many unique features as possible". They do not need songs without an exciting story and without a message, "nothing nice or casual". Acts can submit their entry at songcontest@orf.at. They will be contacted if their song is selected by the jury for the second round.

As far as I remember Eberhard Forcher hasnt done that before. The deadline always was 31 August and there was no open call for submissions. Could be a sign that what they received so far is not very exciting. But who knows.....

Datura

As far as I remember Eberhard Forcher hasnt done that before. The deadline always was 31 August and there was no open call for submissions. Could be a sign that what they received so far is not very exciting. But who knows.....
Or that they want to give everybody a chance

nudiecrudi

"ESC compatibile song" doest sound very promising. Usually that means a generic or radio friendly song.
We have heard so many times these kind of declarations
There isn't any place for spontaneous creativity without thinking of ESC?

Sammy

Veteran
"ESC compatibile song" doest sound very promising. Usually that means a generic or radio friendly song.
Quote from that twitter/X-post above;
„Deswegen : bitte nur Songs mit möglichst viel Alleinstellungsmerkmal !“

„Therefore: please only songs with as much as possible uniqueness!“ (Alleinstellungsmerkmal: something that makes it stand out)

marty

you obviously didnt read to the end ;)

Sammy

Veteran
Other interesting info from that article:

There could perhaps be some kind of online voting once the participants have recorded a live performance.

By january the act should be chosen.

marty

Other interesting info from that article:

There could perhaps be some kind of online voting once the participants have recorded a live performance.

By january the act should be chosen.
I hope they wont go for a public online voting unless they produce real good live performances on a proper stage. otherwise I would prefer the same procedure as last year.

PolarFoxxie.

Schade. My excitement for Austria dropped drastically. Now I just don't care for average and bellow average 18th or 19 place. Whatever.... We all thought Edgar Allan would do much better and schau where they finished. So I am not excited anymore about Austria.

Sorry Austrians!

PolarFoxxie.

This could have been Austrian year in Eurovision. But many others were excited to see Conchita as well. She would do so well and probably win it all again and do way better than whoever else gets to represent you. I mean everyone would talk about Austria and now it's all gone. I don't understand, I thought she was interested in going to malme and she even got her song ready?

Anyway we? They/them might survive he/his unexicetement and disappointment but will you survive another Non qualification or 18th place. Put your comments down bellow. But only with contra arguments please.:ROFLMAO:

Lindon

Top Bottom