6 3.6%

3 1.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindon

Austrian music producer David Bronner has died unexpectedly at the age of 58. He produced the winning entry of Eurovision 2014 by Conchita Wurst. Beside "Rise Like a Phoenix" he also composed the Building Bridges theme music for Eurovision 2015.

aef

I love :at: recent uptempo direction when it comes to song selection for Eurovision but it we want to try a different approach again maybe Oskar Haag would be an interesting young singer-songwriter talent to consider some day!

in the meantime: Teya and Salena`s new song:

I really hope the'll try again soon (as artists or songwriters)!

MopManMoss

Veteran
These girls need help from Jesus asap.... btw I am done with Eurovision
And yet you are still here! I dont know about a higher power but I definitely think this new song from them is juvenile and cheap and has none of the magic or wit that WTHIE had but saying that I am probably not the target audience

aef

And yet you are still here! I dont know about a higher power but I definitely think this new song from them is juvenile and cheap and has none of the magic or wit that WTHIE had but saying that I am probably not the target audience
True, I quite enjoyed Bye Bye Bye but Ho Ho Ho isn't really an actual song, at least not a song you can take serious. It's more like a short Christmas message for their fans.

aef

If :at: wants to try rock...

PolarFoxxie.

Seems like a horrible idea to attempt this after Loreen won last year, I don't believe in former winners winning again 2 years back to back
Seems like a horrible idea to attempt this after Loreen won last year, I don't believe in former winners winning again 2 years back to back

This won't happen. ORF knows bringing Conchita back would backfire. Nothing can top Rise Like a Phoenix. The huge jury support won't be there either, Austria is not Sweden.
Wowww, Conchita returning after 10 years absence and (she definitely wouldn't return if she doesn't have a good song) according to eidechse and Oscar is a bad thing, but roop who participated just 2 years ago or mahmood who participated in 2015, then 2 years ago and then again this year as interval act is not bad or at least you didn't complain about them? Or about keiino, about let3 who are going again if they win and they just competed this year, about Danny saucedo entering melfest for 7646 times, but having someone after 10 years absence who would actually bring quality and a masterpiece is according to Oscar and eidechse bad thing.

I don't get Oscar's and eidechse logics. Like wtf there are and will always be returnies. What is your issue with Conchita @Oscar what is your issue with Conchita @Eidechse and certain German users who were against. Like just be consistent. Seems You don't have problem with people mentioned above.

Last edited:

Lindon

aef

Any real news concerning the :at: act? Do we get to know the act in December?

marty

Any real news concerning the :at: act? Do we get to know the act in December?
the presentation of the act was announced for november or december. but I think thats what they tell us every year. so maybe we have to wait until january.

Lindon

Is there a hype? Whatever it is, since ORF will be swimming in money next year, I hope for better staging.

Top Bottom