• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindon

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

aef

I hope Teya and Salena will try again in 1 or 2 years. They definitely have the talent for both a good song and a good performance.

Cari Cari would still be great for Eurovision. But they are not interested at all I guess. This song would be great for Eurovision and could be staged in such a unique crazy way.

marty

I hope Teya and Salena will try again in 1 or 2 years. They definitely have the talent for both a good song and a good performance.

Cari Cari would still be great for Eurovision. But they are not interested at all I guess. This song would be great for Eurovision and could be staged in such a unique crazy way.
Teya and Salena already said that they want to take part at Eurovision 2025 again as songwriters, probably not as performers. but who knows.
I think Cari Cari would be great, they have cool and fun songs. I dont think they are interested though.

Lindon

ARD, ORF, SRF agree on co-productions worth 140 million euros

After ARD, ORF and SRF cooperated for the first time on the “Countdown” (with aftershow) presented by presenter Barbara Schöneberger from Liverpool on the occasion of the Eurovision Song Contest last May, the format has also been optioned for simultaneous broadcast in 2024.

Lindon

Peter Horton aka. Peter Horten has died at the age of 82 after a long battle with Parkinson. He represented Austria at the ESC in the 1967 edition from Vienna where Sandy Shaw won.
Rest in peace

aef

Another Thorsteinn Einarsson post from me haha. This guy has so much talent - decent songwriter, vocalist AND performer (which is quite rare for :at: Eurovision standards tbh). I'm not a classic pop lover actually but I'm always enjoying his songs. Just have a look at his Starnacht performances from yesterday (unfortunately only with ORF tvthek link so I guess international users won't be able to watch them). His live performances always have 100% energy. I really hope he will do Eurovision one day. I mean in my opinion it would also a big chance for him to get some international fans.

https://tvthek.orf.at/profile/Starn...u/14194717/Thorsteinn-Einarsson-Echo/15473581

https://tvthek.orf.at/profile/Starn...sson-Medley-Shackles-Kryptonite-Leya/15473593

marty

ORF will go for the same procedure as last year. thats what Eberhard Forcher said on FB. They will choose 15 artists to do live video tapes. From the message it is not clear if there will be an internal jury only or the Fanclubs will vote again like last year. There will be no public voting. I am quite happy, I dont trust online votings.

Datura

ORF will go for the same procedure as last year. thats what Eberhard Forcher said on FB. They will choose 15 artists to do live video tapes. From the message it is not clear if there will be an internal jury only or the Fanclubs will vote again like last year. There will be no public voting. I am quite happy, I dont trust online votings.
jury & fanclub

Marius

I found this while doing some searching,I think it would fit well in Eurovision

The live version:

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
It's really good that they brought Peter Schreiber in because he has a lot of contact with basically the entirety of the Austrian music industry.

I'm sure Austria will send something good next year.

Marius

It's really good that they brought Peter Schreiber in because he has a lot of contact with basically the entirety of the Austrian music industry.

I hope for it,but we can't be sure of anything,what did you think of the song I posted? I think it would do well in Eurovision but I just found it and I don't know much about anna-sophie

shameless

Anne-Sophies style is catchy but if her live performance skills are not good, this won't save her. So far Taylor-Swift-copies have yet to do well in ESC.

Marius

Anne-Sophies style is catchy but if her live performance skills are not good, this won't save her. So far Taylor-Swift-copies have yet to do well in ESC.
So i think i like songs with genres similar to taylor swift's songs,because i liked the song,haha.

But serious,i think her live performance skills aren't bad from the live version i found,do you think is bad?

hungo

I think it's a better idea to hire a journalist than a record company like other countries do. He does not have any commercial interests.
I like Austrozone, he took it over from Eberhard Forcher a couple of years ago. He seems to be a nice guy but I cant watch his videos anymore. I mean I would not put him in front of a camera or a microphone. There are a lot of cringe moments. But thats of course only my opinion.

hungo

So i think i like songs with genres similar to taylor swift's songs,because i liked the song,haha.

But serious,i think her live performance skills aren't bad from the live version i found,do you think is bad?

she does not sing live at the video from fernsehgarten.

Datura

i think anna-sophie is a nice pop artists but i'm missing an edge there. i do believe that she may have been approached though aswell

Datura

He seems to be a nice guy but I cant watch his videos anymore. I mean I would not put him in front of a camera or a microphone. There are a lot of cringe moments. But thats of course only my opinion.
r u talking about Forcher oder Schreiber there?

aef

I mean it's a 100% pop-radio music but still I'm enjoying her song "Attack Without Warning" quite a lot. It was played a lot by :at: radio stations last year. I wouldn't mind a song like that at Eurovision though I definitely understand the argument about missing any edges. I don't know about her live performance skills...

Top Bottom