ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
That snippet feels slower. I’m not getting the drop I NEED
I don't think it's different. The audio in that upload is a lot quieter though, which could be it.

marty

If she wanted to create a hype with that snippet (like last year) then she will clearly fail. I wouldnt have done that.

Lindon

Kaleen, Austria’s Eurovision representative this year, is married to Dietmann, and is someone Shipton knows well.

Kaleen will sing We Will Rave for Austria at Eurovision this year
“We’ve known Kaleen for years as friends.

“The song is an absolute banger and it’s got really good ingredients; she’s amazing, her vocals are outstanding, her choreography is amazing, and the song is a belter.

“It feels different to what you would expect of the average Eurovision song. What we’ve got planned is really exciting.”

Last edited:

Lindon

aef

Song is as expected, I’m still looking forward to the full release. But how did she want to create viral hype with that snippet? I expected it to be a snippet of the music video.

marty

Song is as expected, I’m still looking forward to the full release. But how did she want to create viral hype with that snippet? I expected it to be a snippet of the music video.
Thats what I was thinking too. On the other side the snippet wont do any harm either.
Again this is a song you either love or hate, there will be enough lovers who will make our entry to one of the most popular ones.

hungo

This is a potential top 5 song like last year. lets see what austria will make of it.
reached 13 in the odds, thats quite exceptional for austria.

Iker

Veteran
Kaleen dropping snippets like we already haven't heard most of the song xheat

I've listened to some of that and it sounded like a demo. Not into this approach, but maybe she wants to overtake the leaks. xD I have grown to have my expectations for Austria set low.

Iker

Veteran
The good thing is that so far there is no other song like We Will Rave. The more and more I’m listening to it I have to say that it’s a really catchy gem. I’m actually confident that her dancing and also her vocals will be on point. I don’t wanna wish for too much but a top 5 result somehow seems possible tbh!

People said the same about Austria in 2022 and it was a fanflop with live vocals that did not resembled the studio (clearly autotuned) ones at all. I already see people ... raving about We Will Rave, I expect a similar fate.

Lindon

People said the same about Austria in 2022 and it was a fanflop with live vocals that did not resembled the studio (clearly autotuned) ones at all. I already see people ... raving about We Will Rave, I expect a similar fate.
But from the dance routine leak we already know what it sounds like live under stress. It is remarkable good for her abilities.

Loindici

Veteran
Top Bottom