• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sigi

Release day leaked 😁

Datura

Kaleen isin the audience at the german preselection, Marvin Dietman produces the show and we got a camera shot of her during the opening. sneaky :LOL:

Mainshow

Veteran
Kaleen isin the audience at the german preselection, Marvin Dietman produces the show and we got a camera shot of her during the opening. sneaky :LOL:

I love it that there are no other stage directors from Benidorm to Tblisi.

He could have made her performance to save the night at least

aef

The good thing is that so far there is no other song like We Will Rave. The more and more I’m listening to it I have to say that it’s a really catchy gem. I’m actually confident that her dancing and also her vocals will be on point. I don’t wanna wish for too much but a top 5 result somehow seems possible tbh!

marty

Obviously Andi Knoll again will be in Vienna in the Eurovision week since he will host Die grosse Chance on Friday 10 May. I dont like the Austrian commentator not beeing live in the arena.
The date for Kaleens first tv live performance might be 26 April, the first live show of Die grosse Chance.

Lindon

I-Is that a Pauline Hanson stan who's also a Eurovision fan? I thought the venn diagram of those two groups would consist of two entirely separate circles.
I have no idea. I just read it and thought it was funny.

aef

Can‘t wait for the official song and music video release. 10 days to go!

Datura

The good thing is that so far there is no other song like We Will Rave. The more and more I’m listening to it I have to say that it’s a really catchy gem. I’m actually confident that her dancing and also her vocals will be on point. I don’t wanna wish for too much but a top 5 result somehow seems possible tbh!
well i agree about the dancing but vocally she is definitely not the strongest. i'm confident though that they will support her vocally with anything the rules have to offer ;) :D

aef

well i agree about the dancing but vocally she is definitely not the strongest. i'm confident though that they will support her vocally with anything the rules have to offer ;) :D
Yes I agree, „on Point“ was maybe too much but I hope it will be decent enough. It’s not such a challenging song anyway I guess.

Lindon

Yes I agree, „on Point“ was maybe too much but I hope it will be decent enough. It’s not such a challenging song anyway I guess.
We heard much worse.

Lindon

No false shame. Simply pull out all the technical stops. What the others have been doing for years, we should do too now.

And flood the stage with technical special effects. Let's risk a lot of epilepsy victims

Last edited:

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
She's kept us gays at bay for what seems like an eternity. The second that song gets released, it's going straight to my number 1. As long as they haven't fucked around with it too much

Top Bottom