• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

BorisBubbles

Veteran
WIRAMWIDAMDA WE WILL CRAVE (mother's voice cracks as she guides us towards techno heaven)

• Fuego
Reactions: aef

Datura

Yes I agree, „on Point“ was maybe too much but I hope it will be decent enough. It’s not such a challenging song anyway I guess.
I think so too, the song is nothing where u need to Show off vocals, so if she sings alright thats enough. for my ears she has a quite unpleasant nasal tone (u can hear it in her other songs quite strongly), its not as bad in this one though, it suits her. But yea as @Lindon says they have to (and will!) pull all the technical stops, especially because of the very energetic choreo that i'm sure she will deliver

Last edited:

marty

They really need to pull off a fantastic show then this can end up in the top 10. if like last year it will only be a nice staging that wont be enough. the vocals will be ok hopefully. kaleen is a dancer. whenever she sings live, you can tell how hard she's trying.

Datura

They really need to pull off a fantastic show then this can end up in the top 10. if like last year it will only be a nice staging that wont be enough. the vocals will be ok hopefully. kaleen is a dancer. whenever she sings live, you can tell how hard she's trying.
i'm really optimistic about the staging, i mean if marvin dietmann doesn't pull it off this time when will he
otherwise: :cool:
:D

Lindon

I can hardly wait for the review of that song by @Matt, because it's exactly his thing ;):ROFLMAO:

Smudy

I can hardly wait for the review of that song by @Matt, because it's exactly his thing ;):ROFLMAO:
Speaking of, this is offtopic but i haven't seen him around for a while now and his last appearance on the ESCunited YT channel has been 5 months ago. Is he alright or have i missed something?

Wynnter

Speaking of, this is offtopic but i haven't seen him around for a while now and his last appearance on the ESCunited YT channel has been 5 months ago. Is he alright or have i missed something?
On last Sunday's livestream Roy clarified that Matt has been struggling quite a lot with his health recently and had to step away for a time, but apparently he has been talking about it more positively so he's okay but not good enough to commit to videos and livestreams for the time being.

Top Bottom