• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fake or not, my excitement for this entry literally could not possibly get greater.

Lindon

The whole thing has leaked on Twitter
F....
How is this possible? Absolutely nothing can be kept secret in our country. How could we loose all virtues of the Metternich era?

Lindon

@Datura Are you at the press conference at ORF Center?

full.jpg

Last edited:

Lindon

Lindon

@Lindon It was at ronacher btw. Were u there, whats ur opinion?
I heard the full song and I'm amazed. The pace, the instruments, everything seems perfect. The least of my worries is dancing. She is an absolute pro.

Datura

I heard the full song and I'm amazed. The pace, the instruments, everything seems perfect. The least of my worries is dancing. She is an absolute pro.

i was surprised that they didn't showcase her dancing skills at all so far, i guess they will save that for malmö. the video is basically just her and 4 (?) hot guys posing and being hot and i was sure the ending would feature them dancing together - but no, they just get touchy and that's it. i'm sure fans will enjoy it and ofc everybody looks stunning and hot, but for me it's just very lifeless and polished tbh. i hope the performance will rely a bit less on sex sells.

edit: the song itself is a banger for the community, no doubt about that

Last edited:

Lindon

i was surprised that they didn't showcase her dancing skills at all so far, i guess they will save that for malmö. the video is basically just her and 4 (?) hot guys posing and being hot and i was sure the ending would feature them dancing together - but no, they just get touchy and that's it. i'm sure fans will enjoy it and ofc everybody looks stunning and hot, but for me it's just very lifeless and polished tbh. i hope the performance will rely a bit less on sex sells.

edit: the song itself is a banger for the community, no doubt about that
It will prevent, as in the past two years, that the bubble says "Oh, I'm curious to see how they implement the video on stage" and after the performance "If only they had implemented the video". This has really bothered me over the past two years.

Lindon

Wish I was better at hunting down these leaks in Twitter - it's such an unknown entity for me, never find anything I want to find on it :lol:
At first I was very surprised about the leaked song because of the clever structure. But I was completely convinced by the leaked dance video where she was singing live. Stunning.

Last edited:

Datura

It will prevent, as in the past two years, that the bubble says "Oh, I'm curious to see how they implement the video on stage" and after the performance "If only they had implemented the video". This has really bothered me over the past two years.
Hm honestly i dont think it will be like that this year. Her Main skill as we all know is dancing - and i'm sure she will deliver in malmö and can create something great that does not resemble the Video. Lookwise i'm not sure either if they keep anything from the video, i kind of doubt it. I guess the Intention of not showing her dancing in the video is to surprise people how good she is (which is still a weird choice for me) - and apart from that: she said the choreo isn't finished yet, they are still working on it.

Top Bottom