6 3.6%

3 1.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

marty

Hm honestly i dont think it will be like that this year. Her Main skill as we all know is dancing - and i'm sure she will deliver in malmö and can create something great that does not resemble the Video. Lookwise i'm not sure either if they keep anything from the video, i kind of doubt it. I guess the Intention of not showing her dancing in the video is to surprise people how good she is (which is still a weird choice for me) - and apart from that: she said the choreo isn't finished yet, they are still working on it.
I think the only thing they will keep from the video is the sexiness. I think Austria never had half naked men on stage actually.

Lindon

Half naked men don't hurt at the ESC.

Lindon

marty

Have u seen it?
And yes possible, if she thinks thats what she needs...
no, i havent seen it. sexiness seems to be important for kaleen from what I have seen from her. the other option would be girl power with female dancers. but I dont think she will go for that.

Datura

no, i havent seen it. sexiness seems to be important for kaleen from what I have seen from her. the other option would be girl power with female dancers. but I dont think she will go for that.
true, i was hoping though that she'd go a differenty path than her usual... (in search for a better word, please don't come for me) "sluttiness", her casting performance was not like that. but yea she's getting quite frisky with the guys in the video, so i doubt she'll put on an all-female-power-performance in malmö, that definitely does not seem to be her thing

Fluke

I thought it sounded like another "Halo".... and it pretty much is. Another annoying Eurodance track, no memorable melody, adequate but bland vocals.... the only worthwhile part is the distorted drums at the end, but it's just used as a backing for the same annoying Eurodance we've already heard several times in recent years. Zero points from me, for now!

Lindon

I thought it sounded like another "Halo".... and it pretty much is. Another annoying Eurodance track, no memorable melody, adequate but bland vocals.... the only worthwhile part is the distorted drums at the end, but it's just used as a backing for the same annoying Eurodance we've already heard several times in recent years. Zero points from me, for now!
So I like the melody. Good Swedish-Danish quality work.

Loindici

Veteran

Well, I need some time to process this. It contains stereotypes I like and I don't like about Eurodance tracks.

Loindici

Veteran
Wait a second, was it just in my area or did you guys in Europe already get to hear the song?

Lindon

Official

Paco Roca

Austria's song wants to be this

But he can't.

Qualitatively it's ok, the disco side is fun but the voice (which is still competent) doesn't appeal to me at all. It seems like cold Swedish Pop made more disco and more energetic.

Rating 6.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
A few hours back in chat:
fSoi2m4.png

it's more like 4th in reality but the point still stands...x have my :12: anyway.

astatine86

My wig is currently hovering somewhere near Saturn. Holy fxck!

I feel like a 12 year old again sometime back in 1998. My 12 year old me would have loved the song haha. It is a strong 10 that WILL become a 12 when I see the performance.

ayzelto

Cool song, but I can see it being overhyped by the fans and then flopping in the actual ESC. I will give my final score after a few listens but it will be between 6-8.

Top Bottom